Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

CloudBird

Download — Kreis AIO - Vanilla Armor Replacers + Addons

Kreis AIO - Vanilla Armor Replacers + Addons

All of the amazing vanilla outfit replacers made by Kreis in one installation!

This compilation includes Kreis' heavy armors, light armors (plus alternate elven and glass armors), clothes, DLC1 and DLC 2 outfits, and imperial/stormcloak armors 😀 This is for skyrim SPECIAL EDITION. I don't know if it will work or not on LE, I don't have LE so I can't test it there.

REQUIREMENTS
-Bodyslide
-SAM Light
-SAM highpoly conversion (I'm not quite sure whether it would work without it or not)

FEATURES
-ALL THE PANTS! I added tons of pants versions, to all of the outfits that I felt could benefit from it 🤪
-There are two slidergroups: Pants Versions, and Thong Versions. Each slider group also includes whatever outfits don't have a specific thong/pant variant, and all of the gauntlets/boots, so now you can easily just batch build one of those groups and you're all set!😍 Only things you'll need to choose when batch building are the ebony/elven/glass variants and version 1,2, or 3 for DB robes.
-Zap options: All zap options are present on both thong and pant variants. There are zap options for all of the piercings (Fine clothes, wedding clothes, imperial heavy armor, arch mage robes, DB robes 1,2,3, and Yarl outfit A,B, and C). There are zap options for the pasties on the bonemold guard armor and dwemer armor. Additionally, you can toggle on/off the tanktop and mantle of the 4 fur armors, and I added a zap option for the long part of the skirt on miraak's robes.

CREDITS
NONE of the original assets are mine, ALL of the original armors and the assets I used to make new pant variants come from Kreiste ❤️ All I did was compile everything into an AIO installation and add pants variants. I learned that he has stated that he is okay with people sharing/making changes to his work, so HUGE thank you to Kreiste!💖

Thank you. Though, I can't seem to be able to download this file. There seems to be a time limit and after that, the download just stops. Could you pls provide an alternative download option. Also, I really like the black textures. Do they come with the mod or are they from a different mod.

On 6/14/2021 at 12:55 PM, kxbot said:

Thank you. Though, I can't seem to be able to download this file. There seems to be a time limit and after that, the download just stops. Could you pls provide an alternative download option. Also, I really like the black textures. Do they come with the mod or are they from a different mod.

Keeps happening to me too. Downloads halfway and cancels itself. Tried a few days ago when it first happened. Tried again today 4 or 5 times and the download still fails.

Edited by McCee
New info.

Thanks for the mod! The medium hide armor (pantsless) is showing up invisible in game however. Everything else shows just fine. Even the m.hide armor w/ pants shows up fine if I build that in BS instead.

I know other people already asked, but i try my luck too. 😶

I have the same Problem, that the Download stops half the Way. It would be nice to get an alternative Link or something, because it looks so good, what you did there and i really wanna have it in my Game 😭

21 hours ago, reddeath138 said:

I just got AE, and tried this out, and I haven't seen any changes; anyone else tried it on AE? I may've just missed something, or been dumb.

I haven't personally used this AIO version (and am currently having the issue others had with the download failing so I can't check it), but nothing has changed for the AE update that should cause this to not work.

Are you using a mod manager? I know it's a little obvious, but do you maybe have something loading after these refits that would overwrite them (high poly body for example)?

The downloading process for this file, and several other big ones here, seems broken. Near 90%, IDM keeps telling me that newly received data don't match the previously received ones. Consider spliting the file into smaller ones.

Edited by Sarx