Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Kija

Download — SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light - Continuation | HDT BBB | HDT SMP

On 1/18/2022 at 9:14 AM, Megilwen said:

I finally got it to work in the meantime! The culprit was me, I guess. Once I uninstalled another mod (the cocks update to this mod, which has you delete meshes and stuff), everything was running smoothly!

I did not have to do that, make sure that the papyrus is loading after the the other two, also if you are not on AE just using the DLL from the last SE version of SOS should be enough. In addition I would suggest the SPID mod found on the Lab, it gets rid of the cloak and works with this just fine.

Edited by Disciple Dark

1 hour ago, Disciple Dark said:

I did not have to do that, make sure that the papyrus is loading after the the other two, also if you are not on AE just using the DLL from the last SE version of SOS should be enough. In addition I would suggest the SPID mod found on the Lab, it gets rid of the cloak and works with this just fine.

I meant I downloaded this mod from Savren, but also the 'Schlong of Sam Light SE Cocks Update' by infiniteone, and the latter has instructions for you to delete meshes from Savren's mod. Once I gave up on the Cocks update by infiniteone and settled for Savren's mod, it all worked perfectly thanks to the DLL from the last SE version of SOS.

And so the newest DLL not working was not the DLL's fault, it was mine for installing a mod I had trouble following installation instructions for.

I'm having some issues with Schlong of SAM Light.
I honestly have no clues why, because it never happened until recently.  Basically, when I activate it, nude bodies become invisible, except for the schlong. It also doesn't effect beast race, interestingly. I tried to do a lot of different things without success, all I can do for now is deactivate it. I would still like some help tho, if someone is interested and/or is familiar with the issue, I don't mind sharing my load order and such~

No hand SMP collision?

While playing fingering animation, vagina doesn't move. But while using Bakafactory's SAM LIGHT SMP + BODYSLIDE, it works normally.