Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brassknuckles

Haomaii innerwear?

I tried googling your title but came up with nothing. If you can link the mod it would be great, this way people can take into consideration the amount of work the conversion would take.

In any case, SAM Light has the penis on the same slot as the body unlike SOS and other bodies, so if your only issue is the crotch hole you can just use the reference body with the penis during the refit process (you can get it from here), or if you're already done the refit with a SAM body, just download the body mod again and add the penis back into the mesh.

Author of the topic Posted
14 hours ago, ElderVerK said:

I tried googling your title but came up with nothing. If you can link the mod it would be great, this way people can take into consideration the amount of work the conversion would take.

In any case, SAM Light has the penis on the same slot as the body unlike SOS and other bodies, so if your only issue is the crotch hole you can just use the reference body with the penis during the refit process (you can get it from here), or if you're already done the refit with a SAM body, just download the body mod again and add the penis back into the mesh.

The penis pokes out of the underwear in Outfit Studio when I do that because there are no sliders to make it flaccid.