Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J4CKjhw

How to use Skyrim(SAM) mods on Enderal (LE)?

Hi! I've tried following several forum posts with converting oldrim mods to use in enderal but almost all of them end up not showing up? I followed through with the suggestion of using xEdit https://vectorplexus.com/topic/950- how-to-set-up-sam-for-enderal/ but that didn't help either. For an example, I had racemenu and seemingly had SAM installed since it showed up in racemenu with all the sliders present and changeable but it wasn't on the character.

I've seen some people mention using MO2 to install skyrim mods for enderal so that possibly might work? for reference I was manually installing the mod files into Enderals Data folder. I am kinda newbie at modding in general so any help would be really appreciated :)<3 

Author

Don't install Mods manually, mostly not when you are a newbie.

Get MO2, learn how it works and he amazed.

I don't know about SAM but SAM Light works well with Enderal, I use it for SE and LE.

Just install the Body and go. Even the RaceMenu sliders work, at least on SE it did right out of the Box. On LE it kinda only works sometimes. 🤔

Author of the topic Posted
3 hours ago, Darnexx said:

Don't install Mods manually, mostly not when you are a newbie.

Get MO2, learn how it works and he amazed.

I don't know about SAM but SAM Light works well with Enderal, I use it for SE and LE.

Just install the Body and go. Even the RaceMenu sliders work, at least on SE it did right out of the Box. On LE it kinda only works sometimes. 🤔

Thank you so much it worked! Now to try and see if some other mods to work although I'm still so happy with atleast Sam Light! Thank you kind sir! :D