Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

imfasterke

for pregancy mod

i found a pregnancy mod but there is no belly node for male is there 1 possible? i mean i saw 1 video that there belly grow by itself how they do that i don't know there is every explanation how to but still dosn't work 

Does anyone have any clue how to get Estrus Chaurus to work for males? I have SAM and inflation framework and it seems to me that changing the boolean in the script would be good enough, but that didn't work. Should I add an OR statement to the script? Any ideas?

For any kind of mod that utilizes Sexlab and produces and actor effect like pregnancy for females, you'll need to go into sexlab and flag your character's gender as female.

Pregnancy mods like Hentai Pregancy  apply an effect to each male actor and each female actor during a sexlab scene that once it's over boom you've got a baby based on predefined chances in the mod's mcm menu.

If  you add an "and" statement to a script then it must have the previous condition "and" the new condition to run. Adding an "or" to a script would say the previous condition needs to be tru for the effect to run "or" this condition. Just flag it as "or"  "is player"  but seriously if you use anything sexlab and you want it to run on males then you'll have to flag your character as female in sexlab.

The only mod outside flag the player as female  of this is Estrus Chaurus but EC+ on Lover's lab wouldn't  have that issue I don't think it works on males... =o? Rydin made a male voice pack becaus of this but  Idon't personally use the mod. Another thing is that you should check to see if you're MCM is set up for it to run on  both males and females. 

Hey there, 
i am using soulgemoven III and i like the way my male body scales. 
but i saw, my clothes/armor does not scale with the prag body. is there anything i miss or should the armor be changed? and if yes, have you any idea how this could be done?

i use the newest SAM with the vanilla-refits.

Author

The vanilla refits don't have a Belly node and hence will not work with pregnancy or inflation mods. Any refits which say they're compatible with BBB bounce or HDT should work, though.

ok thank you
i am also ready to make the refits by my own.  but i missed a tutorial to do so.
do you have a link where something like this is described?
i do not want to publish it or anything just for me :)