Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyoshi

Muscle Werewolf Follower Mark

Hey, I found a nice follower mod of Mark on Nexus who is muscle werewolf. Of course, now, he doesn't equip SAM genitals for his original body so far.

Can I discuss here how to make him get genitals?

Mark.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

I just adjusted Mrak according to what I knew. So, this result was what I fully forecasted but wasn't what I expected. My lovely Mrak's genitals was so pretty because he wan't under SAM detection and SAM doesn't assume that werewolf becomes a follower. And, furthermore, his muscle body was changed to normal one. It's so sad for me.:(

Mrak.jpg

LMAO.....  >.< 

...purely random 'howling at the moon' is playing on my radio right now, by phantogram ... too damn strange lols....

SAM does have all the goodies for werewolves.  I was just recently digging all through the code in Sublime Papyrus, its definitely there.  Also if you look into the SAMs esp file in tes5edit,  you can see all the werewolf stuffs there too.

Perhaps when patching your Mrak follower, be sure to load SAM and the esp for your follower together, there might be other werewolf stuff too if I remember, midnight tales or someasmuch if you use it, then go through and verify differences, carry over to Mrack whatever is missing from SAM goodies, would that work?  I dunno yet... lol im a newb

Hmmm, as far as I know, SAM adds genitals to werewolves indeed, but you can't modify the size in main SAM menu because werewolves characters won't appear in the menu :/ I encounter this problem and I couldn't find any proper solution yet. I think there's nothing to be done here, unless someone knowledgeable enough finds a way to add werewolves customization to SAM menu.

The only way I found to change the size of their genitals was to select a human NPC, change his SAM values via SAM menu, then turn him into a werewolf via console command ( open it then target him and enter "setwerewolfbeastrace" without the quotes ). It works well, but each time you get a loading screen, like opening a door to a new aera and etc, the NPC reverts to Vanilla werewolf appearance, you've then to change his race to a human one, then turn him into a werewolf again via console command, and it's pretty tiring in the end.

In your case, I don't know if it will be safe to turn your werewolf follower into a human, I never tried that on a "real" werewolf in game. That's still worth a try. And if you have Moonlight Tales Essentials installed, you'll be able to select a more bulky body type too, even better than the one from the mod you use, but that's only my opinion! :)

I hope it's not too confusing, English isn't my native language.

Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, Ranulf said:

Hmmm, as far as I know, SAM adds genitals to werewolves indeed, but you can't modify the size in main SAM menu because werewolves characters won't appear in the menu :/ I encounter this problem and I couldn't find any proper solution yet. I think there's nothing to be done here, unless someone knowledgeable enough finds a way to add werewolves customization to SAM menu.

The only way I found to change the size of their genitals was to select a human NPC, change his SAM values via SAM menu, then turn him into a werewolf via console command ( open it then target him and enter "setwerewolfbeastrace" without the quotes ). It works well, but each time you get a loading screen, like opening a door to a new aera and etc, the NPC reverts to Vanilla werewolf appearance, you've then to change his race to a human one, then turn him into a werewolf again via console command, and it's pretty tiring in the end.

In your case, I don't know if it will be safe to turn your werewolf follower into a human, I never tried that on a "real" werewolf in game. That's still worth a try. And if you have Moonlight Tales Essentials installed, you'll be able to select a more bulky body type too, even better than the one from the mod you use, but that's only my opinion! :)

I hope it's not too confusing, English isn't my native language.

Thanks for Ranuff!

Following pic is a brave figure of my PC and his follower Mrak, whose left is the PC with dick and whose right is Mrak though he's shy and conceals his pretty genitals.xD

Mrak2.jpg