Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetlikecandy

How are people making twinks?

I just built my first gaming PC, and I decided to get Skyrim SE since I was such a big fan of it on the PS3. As a feminine twink myself, I want to make a cute twink character to play as, but lord it's nearly impossible. I got the Fine Face Textures mod, Racemenu, and Schlongs of Skyrim (apparently SAM isn't compatible with SE?), but my character keeps looking old, rugged, and ugly, so I haven't even been able to progress past the character creation screen.

Then I look up Skyrim twink, and I come across a video with a very pretty looking twink, and, well, how?! 

Also, how do people make Lovers Lab work with males? I downloaded it and all the settings were either M/F or F/F...

I'm sorry if I sound really stupid, but I kept looking up information, and it's been weirdly hard to find anything, so I'd really like some help, and I think this is the only gay Skyrim adult mod community I've been able to find.

SAM is available for SE. I think there was also a less muscle-y texture somewhere here too (which I am too lazy to find).

Spoiler

Also check out the high poly parts:

As far as faces go, it usually just takes time using Racemenu's sculpting (which I apparently don't have the patience for).

I actually did find Don's mod that might be what you are interested in:

Fine face textures should've stopped your character from looking old.

I use it, with a lot of sculpting and bone scaling in racemenu, apachii hair on Nexus, and Ixum's Tattoos off Lovers Lab for makeup.

Apparently you can just plop Ixum's Tattoos right into SSE without converting it and it loads just fine.

TrapsAndTorture.thumb.jpg.4792db93923904cdcdfa3eeb3178f0c0.jpg

Author of the topic Posted
3 hours ago, Chompy said:

SAM is available for SE. I think there was also a less muscle-y texture somewhere here too (which I am too lazy to find).

Hide contents

Also check out the high poly parts:

As far as faces go, it usually just takes time using Racemenu's sculpting (which I apparently don't have the patience for).

I actually did find Don's mod that might be what you are interested in:

Oh wow, thank you so much! These mods look like the solutions to my problems, but knowing my dumb ass, I'll probably run into trouble installing lmfao.

1 hour ago, Mannie Mannperson said:

Fine face textures should've stopped your character from looking old.

I use it, with a lot of sculpting and bone scaling in racemenu, apachii hair on Nexus, and Ixum's Tattoos off Lovers Lab for makeup.

Apparently you can just plop Ixum's Tattoos right into SSE without converting it and it loads just fine.

TrapsAndTorture.thumb.jpg.4792db93923904cdcdfa3eeb3178f0c0.jpg

Thank you! And it did make them look better and more youthful, but I wasn't getting that totally airbrushed, porcelain-esque skin texture I was hoping for.

Author

Actually to create twink you can use anything. Even sam default face textures capable too.

Twink from sam default textures add on

2020-11-05_04-12-12.thumb.jpg.9a93c84e3e702e3039573671e334b05b.jpg

Twink from bochu

2020-11-05_04-10-18.thumb.jpg.41e9459c4bc790c83025b3dcba9da45f.jpg

Twink from other textures ( mine )

2020-11-05_04-10-32.thumb.jpg.2fd7ccf30b65c7d23f7d0e750f9f95d8.jpg

What important you know your goal and try sculpt it like you want.

Author of the topic Posted
32 minutes ago, Don said:

Actually to create twink you can use anything. Even sam default face textures capable too.

Twink from sam default textures add on

2020-11-05_04-12-12.thumb.jpg.9a93c84e3e702e3039573671e334b05b.jpg

Twink from bochu

2020-11-05_04-10-18.thumb.jpg.41e9459c4bc790c83025b3dcba9da45f.jpg

Twink from other textures ( mine )

2020-11-05_04-10-32.thumb.jpg.2fd7ccf30b65c7d23f7d0e750f9f95d8.jpg

What important you know your goal and try sculpt it like you want.

I actually used your Bochu patch to make my twink! Thank you so much; he's adorable!

On 11/3/2020 at 10:02 AM, sweetlikecandy said:

Also, how do people make Lovers Lab work with males? I downloaded it and all the settings were either M/F or F/F...

Loverslab - it's site, forum for developers/creators, such as VectorPlexus. You maybe mean "SexLab".  SexLab - it's only framework, base for animation management.  Concrete animations - work of different communty authors. As for "male-to-male" oriented SexLab work - it's responds your method of starting animations - and it's separate mods. Exists "dialogue-way" - you start sex-scenes by dialogue with NPC, or "spell-way" - you cast spell on NPC and player, than start animation. Commonly, any animation can be used in male-on-male scenes. Even if in animation config exists male-to-female condition. You can simply reverse actors positions. Or apply to NPC custom gender role in SexLab settings. Mostly animations you can use for male-on-male. Yes, exists some specific anmations, for example, M2M Animations from Twins on LoversLab - i don't know any other animation pack specially to m2m. Remember, that animation list for scenes generates by mod, which you using to start animations. For "dialogue-way" you can use SLEN, or it's male-oriented version SexTalk (gay) by ffabris (https://www.loverslab.com/profile/688843-ffabris/content/?type=downloads_file) . For "spell-way" - SexLab MatchMaker.  Animations selects by actors gender, keywords, races and other parameters. For controlling list of animations you can use SexLab Tools v3.0 (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/) - it's allow you change animations by tag, without checking of actors gender. Also you can look for some mods from ffabris (https://www.loverslab.com/profile/688843-ffabris/content/?type=downloads_file) - he some mods, with male-oriented content - homes with actors, village with quest line, some patches for other mods. And you can read this LoversLab post for some info - https://www.loverslab.com/topic/40013-male-content-call-out/