Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

kreiste

Download — Kreis' Skimpy Attires - Flavius Finery

Author

Kreis' Skimpy Attires - Flavius Finery

If you don't read description below, I will not answer your question. 

Description : 

A set of craft-able modular clothing pieces, tailored to a youthful scientist, philosopher, amateur wizard, and something of a musician (though supposedly that's more of a hobby); who's on an academic expedition in Skyrim. Inspired by his original look, this is a remodeled Fine Clothes, dyed in green and blue color to represent his scholarly background and adorable personality. Of course, since in my version of Tamriel, everyone else is proudly half-naked, he embraced the exhibitionist nature of the culture by adorning his torso with expensive gold jewelry.

The armor consists of : 

• Belt [Slot 49]
  • Pouch [Slot 47]
  • Capelet [Slot 56]
  • Jewelry [Slot 35] 
  • Sash [Slot 58]
  • Skirt [Slot 53]
  • Sleeves [Slot 34]
  • Thong [Slot 32, Body]
  • Chaps [Slot 54] 
  • Pants [Slot 32 + 54, Body and overwrite the Chaps]
  • Boots [Slot 37, Feet]
  • Gloves [Slot 33, Hands]

If it wasn't already obvious, for the lower half, you can choose a combination of Pants or Thong (and/or Chaps). The Jewelry is equivalent to an amulet/necklace and pre-enchanted with Fortify Magicka, while the Pouch is pre-enchanted with Fortify Carry Weight to accommodate making him a pack mule (Just don't give him tons of firewood, he'll hate you for it). 

Requirements : 

• HDT BBB Bounce by KouLeiFoh. This armor has HDT applied. No support will be given to users who install this armor without HDT BBB Bounce.

Installation : 

Install normally with your preferred mod manager. I personally use MO2

Permission : 

Feel free to alter the meshes to your liking if you know how to. I encourage you to share your derivations for others who cannot do it themselves with no charge. The reason why I learn to mod is because 9 out of 10 armors in the screenshot threads were unobtainable for downloads so I say, screw it, I'll learn to do it myself and be the change I want to see in the gay Skyrim community. 

Conversion to LE

I don't know, sorry.  If anyone want to convert it to LE, I'll put it up as a link here. LE conversion done by @ljtysunsky! Send him loves if you uses it ❤️ 

Known Issues : 

Sometimes when wearing Thong/Pants, the Sleeves failed to appear. This is an innate bug inside Skyrim engine that, until today, no one knows how to permanently fix it. If it happens to you, do a quicksave and reload. Since I don't work in Bethesda Studios, I can't fix this. If you fail to read this little footnote in the bottom, I won't reply your message xD 

Credits

Obviously, Joseph Russell for his amazing mod that inspires me to create this outfit. 

And @ljtysunsky for his handsome overhaul to the mod. 

Also if it wasn't clear enough, neither mods are required for this armor. Though this was pretty much a tribute to both mods ❤️ 

Footnotes : 

In the words of a wise and adorable scholar, donation is always appreciated.

If you feeling generous, you can donate to me in ko-fi.com/kreiste or paypal.me/ChristopherKho 
My creations will always remain free and would never be locked behind paywall. 

This looks really gorgeous. I was wondering, is Flavius Finery also a follower? I know this mod is just an outfit, but is there a mod to have Flavius as a follower?

BTW, I know about Lucien and have him as a follower.

Author
Author of the topic Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Bushwalker2 said:

This looks really gorgeous. I was wondering, is Flavius Finery also a follower? I know this mod is just an outfit, but is there a mod to have Flavius as a follower?

BTW, I know about Lucien and have him as a follower.

Flavius Finery is the name of the outfit. Lucien's last name is Flavius, which is where that name came from xD 
If you're wondering why the face of the guy in the screenshot is different than your Lucien, it's because I'm using ljtysunsky's overhaul of Lucien, linked on the bottom of the description. 

Edited by kreiste

7 minutes ago, kreiste said:

Flavius Finery is the name of the outfit. Lucien's last name is Flavius, which is where that name came from xD 
If you're wondering why the face of the guy in the screenshot is different than your Lucien, it's because I'm using ljtysunsky's overhaul of Lucien, linked on the bottom of the description. 

OK, thanks, for your response. I've got ljtysunsky''s mod, which is currently hidden from us for editing on SE version, and will update it once it becomes available to us again. 

Author
Author of the topic Posted
3 hours ago, Bushwalker2 said:

Sorry, should be more specific. It is hidden to us on Nexus SE website.

Why would you download that one? That one IIRC uses normal body, not SAM

14 hours ago, kreiste said:

Why would you download that one? That one IIRC uses normal body, not SAM

Recently, ljtysunsky has started uploading SAM versions of his mods as well. I'm not sure if he will continue to do that or not. I'll just wait and see. BTW, I'm using both versions for comparison.