Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
kreiste

Download — [SE] Kreis' Skimpy Outfits - DLC01 Redux

Author

[SE] Kreis' Skimpy Outfits - DLC01 Redux

A set of clothing replacer, covering all armors/clothing included in DLC01 Dawnguard. 
They will use whatever texture packs you have installed as they don't come with any at all. 
However, it is recommended that you use FrankFamily's Dawnguard texture pack since I based my Dawnguard armor using his textures (that is miles better than Vanilla look). You don't need his Meshes/ESP, just the texture folder is fine (Unless you want to use his weapon meshes too, they look much better too than vanilla.) 

Consisting of :

• Ancient Falmer Armor
  • Dawnguard Heavy and Light (#1-5)
  • Falmer Hardened Armor/Falmer Heavy Armor
  • Falmer Armor + Boots 
  • Moth Priest Robes
  • Bloodstained version of Prisoner's clothing
  • Vampire Armor
  • Vampire Robes (Bloodstained Clothes if using WACCF)
  • Vampire Royal Armor (Vampire Lord Armor)

Bless @InoOnew88 for his help and providing the killer ass screenshots with his boys. 

Installation 

Install normally with your preferred mod manager. I personally use MO2. BodySlide files included if you want to mess around with them. 

Permission : 

If anyone wanted to convert, derive, modify; all I ask is that you share it with other people here also for everyone's benefit 😃

Credits : 

Falmer Light and Heavy Armor were made off pieces from Bad Dog's version of nisetanaka's bikini armors. I did get BD's permission but couldn't get in contact with nisetanaka. Should they reach out to me and want their derived armors removed, do send me a PM. 

Conversion to LE 

image.thumb.png.546f2938e62e70dfc25105ada855c633.png

Footnotes 

Buy me a coffee, if you feeling generous. ko-fi.com/kreiste or paypal.me/ChristopherKho 
I hope you enjoy my armors! 

If you notice bugs, errors, glitches, or any other shenanigans caused by armors, shoot me a PM so I can fix em.