Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lurky

Inexperienced user needing help

I've long wanted a good set of mods for homoerotic Skyrim with some kink (Devious Devices, Animal fun, Slavery, etc). After a long break from the game, I came back and found that someone had created a long list of male erotic mods.

(Sorry for the embedded link, only wanted the address string)

Anyways, I went through and installed most of these, then added some LoversLab stuff (Devious Devices series, Untamed, Sexlab, SL Defeat, Sanguine Debauchery, and quite a few others. The problem is, the game is extremely unstable, even after a Merged Patch and a Bashed Patch (I used TES5Edit and Wrye Bash). Something in the list is creating a missing mesh with Mirabelle at the CoW. She has a giant red triangle. It also hangs up and crashes during cell changes (I can't leave the dorm room tower in the college).

As the title suggests, I am a total newbie at the latest methods of Skyrim modding and don't really know how to adjust the settings. I'm asking a lot, but can anyone give me some pointers on how to set this stuff up, please? I finally got some good mods here, and am tired of playing female characters in order to use these mods.

My list of installed mods: (I'm using MO2 for management)

Sexlab (and addons Aroused, Aroused Creatures, Cumshot, Defeat, Dialogues, Eager NPCs, Extra Voices Expanded, Inflation network, Pleasure, SCOCLB, Seperate Orgasm, Solutions, Tools)

Devious Devices (Integration, Assets, Expanded), Deviously Enslaved, Deviously Helpless, Devious Devices for Him, DAYMOYL, DACaptured, Kyne's Blessing - SL Parasites

Skyrim Immersive Creatures (and the BadDog addon for them for fun time), Sexlab Werewolves and the Moonlight Tales, Scent of Sex (although I don't understand the rules setup at all)

Finally, almost everything listed in the above link list (hair, brows, SAM full, armors, textures, meshes, and so on). Some of these might be canceling each other or clashing, but LOOT tells me I don't have any conflicts.

Secondly, I'm drooling over some of the fantastic work Don and others have done (boyish characters without being illegal). Are there any presets I can drop into the game and play? Or else a list of Racemenu settings and required mods?

That is the thing about Skyrim Legendary Edition. It is the most unstable and bug filled game you will ever touch. I'd recommend you switch to Special Edition before you get too far. Even if you do manage to fix the mesh issue something else will break shortly down the line and all of it will pile up more and more until you can't even load into the game.

Author of the topic Posted

Hmm. I suppose I can do that. It's just that SSE is/was behind the curve when it came to sex-based mods, I think because of a lack of SKSE. However, I've noticed that Sexlab has a SSE version, which means SKSE was released for Spec Ed. I'll give it a shot. 

Author

There's a somewhat updated list here but as far as i know nothing in either of those lists should be affecting Mirabelle. I created those lists back before SKSE for the special edition was a thing, and I stopped playing Skyrim before it got widespread support. However, by now I think most of the sexlab mods should have SE equivalents - you can check that here. Some of the SAM-related mods, on the other hand, will only be available for SAM Classic, not SAM Light, and hence won't be available for SE. Of course, you will also find some new mods in the Downloads section here that are only available for SE, so you should definitely take a fresh look there.

Author

First of all, do not install mods that you do not know how to use.
Do not merge them (Otherwise, you may get errors.) not all mods can be merged
Download the fixes of the game itself (At least uslep)
Download (And follow the instructions.) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/ And set "UseOSAllocators=1" and "AlignHeapAllocate=1" (It will help prevent crash (And help against crashes in general) when racemenu sliders update (sam body sliders). And you will see which mod is needed to others mod to work)  in CrashFixPlugin.ini
If you have a weak processor (or whole pc), then do not install many mods in which there are many heavy scripts (or do not install them at all)
See instructions in what order should the mods in the launcher...

Drop SKSE.ini (which I shared below) in Skyrim/data/skse folder. It will help too ._.

Screen.PNG

SKSE.ini

Author
9 hours ago, Render said:

And finally, SSE has the same problems as the SLE, there is no difference in them.

Too much conflicted mods, in the end error here...error there.