Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

typoking7

Fully Uninstalling Xsoldier

So I have a bug that I think is caused by Xsoldier. I installed it a while back just to check it out and then uninstalled it and later uninstalled XCOM 2. Recently I decided to reinstall XCOM 2 but when I did I noticed a problem, all of my male characters were equipped with Bradford's outfit and I couldn't edit their armor. Is this a known bug when uninstalling Xsoldier and if so how do I fix it?

Author

xcom 2 in general really does not handle it well when mods are removed in the middle of a save. i don't know if its a bug related to xsoldier or not, but i guess you can try to use the mod "remove missing mods" on the workshop and maybe it will help, otherwise i'm not sure.

Author of the topic Posted
33 minutes ago, air said:

xcom 2 in general really does not handle it well when mods are removed in the middle of a save.

This isn't even in the middle of a save, I'm just looking at my Character Pool.