Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
merry

Download — [SE] Creation Club outfits SAM Refit and Bodyslide

[SE] Creation Club outfits SAM Refit and Bodyslide

The armor from Creation Club content refitted to SAM. Bodyslide files are included.

Included refitted outfits for the mods:

Saints and Seducers
Civil War Champions
Dead Man's Dread
Divine Crusader
Lord's Mail
Netch Leather Armor
Saturalia Holiday Pack
Spell Knight Armor
Vigil Enforcer
Dwarven Mail
Ebony Plate Armor
Stalhrim Fur Armor
Steel Soldier Armor
Daedric Mail
Elven Hunter Armor
Studded Dragonscale Armor
Adventurer's Backpack
Wraithguard

Installation:
Install Creation Club mods first.
Install content of the archive into Data folder or use your mod manager.

Requirements:
Skyrim Special Edition
Creation Club

Hi, probably an out of nowhere message for a mod you made 3 years ago. But before I get into specifics just wanna preface that I love the mod, best of the CC item refits I've seen and if I'mma be honest probably the best refit of the official Bethesda released sets. Now into the problem I've been having that I'm not quite sure on the cause of, for 5 of the armors, their nail textures are missing on the hands, those armors being the 3 Spell Knight sets, the Steel Soldier, and the Daedric Mail. Wraithguard is also having an issue that's a lot weirder, in third person the texture is perfectly fine, but in first person it completely breaks, I've tested with just SAM Light installed, as well as with the high poly conversion and the texture add-on, problem persists in both (to show this the Daedric Mail screenshot is from my main save where I'm using all 3 mods listed, the rest are from a clean save with several less mods installed, I've also included my installed mods to show all I have when testing. spoiler tagged for the sake of keeping this post being really long. This occurs equally between man races, mer races, and beast races.
Don't mind the BHUNP stuff that's there for testing a different texture error, funnily enough also for the Spell Knight trio (guess it's just feeling buggy for me), I've tested both with and without them installed and the missing nail textures persists, screenshot just happens to be taken from while I had them ticked on.
Will also state that I've tried with both only the meshes and with the bodyslide files ticked.

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png