Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikaakim

Spells of destruction

I have problems with the spells of destruction in Skyrim special edition.I cannot use them to destroy the enemy.Do you have any recommendations? I would not like to uninstall the game, thank you!

Isn't this NPC scripted to be unvulnerable till a certain thing happens? I think Tolfdir is supposed to cast something on the Eye of Magnus and then yell something like "Strike now!"

Author

Not a bug. Where is Toldir ? Toldir must drain eye of magnus first then you can damage the enemy. Just reload your save and make sure Toldir following you. Unless you proceed with cheat...you will not able kill this enemy. This npc scripted.

On 3/26/2020 at 12:09 AM, bbqwitch said:

Isn't this NPC scripted to be unvulnerable till a certain thing happens? I think Tolfdir is supposed to cast something on the Eye of Magnus and then yell something like "Strike now!"

Yes this npc scripted. Like bloodskal blade too. If you try get that blade with cheat or console command..you will not see red flash from that blade. Must follow the quest properly.