Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

infiniteone

Skyrim SE & SAM

Author of the topic Posted

It works great now with just disable/remove all the esp and scripts.  They wear undies instead of all the way nude but its still the best skins for males in Skyrim, hands down. 

Ive not had time to try the feet trick yet to get the schlong on, should be a fun newb challenge for me hahaaa.

On 2/7/2017 at 8:54 PM, infiniteone said:

It works great now with just disable/remove all the esp and scripts.  They wear undies instead of all the way nude but its still the best skins for males in Skyrim, hands down. 

Ive not had time to try the feet trick yet to get the schlong on, should be a fun newb challenge for me hahaaa.

Yea, but you can't adjust size or anything, which is the point of sam, if you just want textures you can download them anywhere.

Author
13 hours ago, Grumpy Wolf said:

Yea, but you can't adjust size or anything, which is the point of sam, if you just want textures you can download them anywhere.

To me, it's about the body mesh and proportions in comparison to vanilla.  I just don't like the vanilla body.  As for the textures, they are not fully compatible.  SAM textures have the nipples located higher compared to vanilla.  SOS textures have thigh seams when used on non-SOS body meshes due to UV.  There aren't a lot of texture options for males compared to females.

Personally, I only use weight 50 without Samson/Samuel morphs.  So that doesn't matter to me for SE.

yeah I only use weight 50 myself too.  Going to 100 weight will swap you to the body builder mode if ya like that.   So you get those two choices for now, once SKSE hits and such there will be another SAM release according to vector. :)  It will be better too, he said the old SAM would never fully do what he wanted, only the new SSE has the strength.

On 2/19/2017 at 11:31 PM, infiniteone said:

yeah I only use weight 50 myself too.  Going to 100 weight will swap you to the body builder mode if ya like that.   So you get those two choices for now, once SKSE hits and such there will be another SAM release according to vector. :)  It will be better too, he said the old SAM would never fully do what he wanted, only the new SSE has the strength.

How exactly do you do that? If I had known you could use the bodybuilder model I would have done it a long time ago. I thought it relied on the mcm menu to adjust the default body size to whatever.  I just tried going through the texture menu and deleting out everything that wasn't 100 for size, but still same size. Would really love to know how go about doing it.

On 2/21/2017 at 3:22 AM, Grumpy Wolf said:

How exactly do you do that? If I had known you could use the bodybuilder model I would have done it a long time ago. I thought it relied on the mcm menu to adjust the default body size to whatever.  I just tried going through the texture menu and deleting out everything that wasn't 100 for size, but still same size. Would really love to know how go about doing it.

All you have to do is drag the Weight slider in character creation all the way to 100 setting, the game engine then swaps to the other bulk type, its a vanilla feature of Skyrim I guess, and Vector included another skin & mesh to utilize it as part of the variation.

Almost a year and I still havnt had time to try the feet swap trick to make a SAM light, im almost tempted to do it now, but since SKSE64 is out, and racemenu, and the other bits, I think I wont unless the inspiration hits.  At least ive already got SAM in his undies, thats a huge improvement I am very grateful for lol.

Author
On 12/10/2017 at 6:17 PM, infiniteone said:

Almost a year and I still havnt had time to try the feet swap trick to make a SAM light, im almost tempted to do it now, but since SKSE64 is out, and racemenu, and the other bits, I think I wont unless the inspiration hits.  At least ive already got SAM in his undies, thats a huge improvement I am very grateful for lol.

The feet swap works fine for the most part.  The only issue is the minor texture seam between the body and gentials due to resizing the genital texture to fit on the body texture layout.  I'm currenty gearing up for my annual SkyrimSE run and haven't settled on a good setup yet.

On 12/12/2017 at 9:40 PM, KouLeifoh said:

The feet swap works fine for the most part.  The only issue is the minor texture seam between the body and gentials due to resizing the genital texture to fit on the body texture layout.  I'm currenty gearing up for my annual SkyrimSE run and haven't settled on a good setup yet.

Yeah? I figured there might be some minor issues. Now that SKSE is making great progress it seems better to wait on a future SAM release, or other bits that are in the works.  Im having fun just playing even though there's no sexy time lol.  Its nice having a stable skyrim