Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buxxuc

[NSFW] SAM (Light) schlongs overlay

Hi, I have an issue with SAM's schlong. I installed SAM Light, SAM Morph for Racemenu, SAM 3MW Texture pack, SAM Refits, SAM High Poly and SAM Light Texture Add-ons. The body works perfectly, but the schlong is placed on top of the body hair, making it look odd (like shown in the attached picture). Is there anyways for me to fix it?

I read from @Melesse 's post:

that Hymnaru's 3MW Textures can fix it, but it didnt for me. Maybe I missed a step? I installed everything with Vortex, and I use @y_sengaku's morph and template ini files:

I did run Nioverrides cleaner.

Also if you don't mind me asking, I would like to ask if I can increase the schlong's thickness for all males? The templates in SAM Morph only seem to change the length. I installed Don's Muscular Genital SAM, but somehow mine still doesn't look like his on the picture.

Any kind of help would be muchly appreciated! Thank you!

enb 2020_03_01 14_18_22_57.jpg

enb 2020_03_01 14_19_17_15.jpg

Dont believe that has anything to do with overlays, but rather using a pube body part with a non-pube one. IDK just what it appears like to me

Thickness is prolly doable with sliders but its not just one element boom thicker. Have to do skeletal hierarchy nerdy stuff and play with it till you get the girth you want without making it longer

Author of the topic Posted

Wow, I guess I'll give up on the thickness since I'm not much for coding but would there be any ways for me to fix the pube part while still keeping the body hair options?

Thank you!

Author

The 3MW Textures are meant for the original SAM, not SAM Light.  They're not compatible.  The original SAM uses separate genitals texture while SAM Light has genital textures integrated with the body textures.  While the SAM Morphs mod supports both body mods, the base body textures are not interchangeable.

SAM Morphs mod has genital morphs generated from an internal genital scaling formula based on the original SAM.  Extra morphs are not included for compatibility reasons.

Author of the topic Posted
On 3/3/2020 at 6:28 AM, KouLeifoh said:

The 3MW Textures are meant for the original SAM, not SAM Light.  They're not compatible.  The original SAM uses separate genitals texture while SAM Light has genital textures integrated with the body textures.  While the SAM Morphs mod supports both body mods, the base body textures are not interchangeable.

SAM Morphs mod has genital morphs generated from an internal genital scaling formula based on the original SAM.  Extra morphs are not included for compatibility reasons.

Thank you so much Kou! I managed to successfully installed SAM with all add-ons!! This is a masterpiece.