Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AConfusedKnight

Sam Light SE and slot 52 not covering genitals

I'm trying to make all default armors revealing and they take up slot 32, however i want some NPC's to have underwear as an option (mainly followers) which in Skyrim LE has always been slot 52. However when i equip a slot 52 item in Skyrim SE using Sam Light SE/Sam Light SE and Sam MorphsSavrenX Schlong of Sam Light the genitals are still showing and clipping through the underwear. To further complicate things when using SOS the slot 52 work as intended but when i give them to a follower they refuse to equip it. WTF is happening? I'm tempted to just make my own mod from scratch at this point because anything SAM related for SE isn't working for what i want.

Author

Sort your oder properly. Sos patch contain body replacer without genital meshes. It's not possible genital still clip through cloth unless you put sam light after sos patch. It will neutralize sos body patch.

5 hours ago, AConfusedKnight said:

WTF is happening? I'm tempted to just make my own mod from scratch at this point because anything SAM related for SE isn't working for what i want

Usually the best way to go man. Node scaling on equip solves all that crap but whatever reason folks here dont want easy solutions to easy problems. Good luck

Author

It's a simple concept.  Slot 52 is generally used for genitals/underwear.  Management of slot 52 requires a specfic setup that often involves using scripts and event listeners.  Node scaling won't work if the slot 52 genital/underwear uses the same nodes.

SAM Light is designed to be used without a script.  It's a basic body replacer where the genitals are placed on slot 32 (same as body).  It's not compatible with slot 52 genital/underwear when nude.  I'm not a fan of using event listeners for this purpose and am always hesitant when people ask for slot 52 management (among other things) to be added to SAM Light.

Sigh.  I like ya Mr K always have, and why I tried getting some good back and forth going on stuff when I made Blueprints. I didnt know then what I do now about this place. Its fine, just would have been more careful knowing it was so easy to rub people wrong here

It was the plan to go down this road and share the way I handle revealing, like many other things. I dont use SAM directly so it would need to be written differently and tested, and ofc is script which guess some people have hesitations some reason. Anyway, I love making M4M content. Love there IS M4M content, and especially this site with no female and no ads. Nice being    around like-minded bros, but man this weird cult echo chamber deal was not something I was ready for, and that was two years ago ;)

Guys ever feel like cutting a bro a break let me know. Would enjoy sharing some of the good stuff here like Don has seen a little bit of. Mirrors are sick man

Author

Sigh.  I'm not part of any elite group nor am I in contact with one.  The kids these days love drama, but this false accusation needs to stop.  I have a graduate degree in programming and a long history with hacking dating back to the game boy days.  I left the "scene" after my assembly hacks for ps3 games were stolen and then sold as part of a cheat device.

This will be my last response to such nonsense.  It was easier when I was a nobody lurking the old Hall of Torque forums and doing some odd requests to make a few people happy.

Author
11 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

Sigh.  I'm not part of any elite group nor am I in contact with one.  The kids these days love drama, but this false accusation needs to stop.  I have a graduate degree in programming and a long history with hacking dating back to the game boy days.  I left the "scene" after my assembly hacks for ps3 games were stolen and then sold as part of a cheat device.

This will be my last response to such nonsense.  It was easier when I was a nobody lurking the old Hall of Torque forums and doing some odd requests to make a few people happy.

Ignore him Bro. He sent us pm couple times too only speak about his feeling feeling feeling. I'm not his father and i don't care.  If you read in your inbox bro, he even invite us both only talk his feeling. I told him to stop last time. But the shit thing is...sometimes he never read my reply. So he keep send send send and never read mine even i told him to stop. We better focus as usual for Fun. Actually in this Vector nobody looking for trouble except this one throwing sarcasm for you and other members. I tried hold my patient too but it looks like i can't hold it so I speak this openly.  That Neutronsphere said not SAM user directly too but act like know everything about SAM. We help other member not to get validation or approval. All for fun as SAM users.

He even act like he the only right here by mentioning everyones " folks here dont want easy solutions to easy problems ". I never write like this since Lady Moraine too but this guy i think too much. 

Author
10 hours ago, AConfusedKnight said:

Woah, where all this jaded drama come from? I only wanted advice. Queens, arise and let us focus on what really matters; jiggly underwear!

Already give suggestion above bro. Sort order. Make sure my sos patch lowest order and put sam skin addon after my patch. Check my sort order in download pages.