Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyoshi

More information and current status about revealing armors for SAM

I heard here about revealing armors and understand that they are under development. And, SKSE for special edition will be released this spring as beta version. So, are the new revealing armors for special edition or original one, or both? Personally, I hope that only nif data for the revealing armors will be launched earlier than new SAM upgrade including scripts because I’m eager for playing with the armors so I welcome just a release of a couple of the armors for original skyrim so much in ahead of the upgrade of SAM.

Author

The only revealing armors I'm aware of are the ones titled Modular Armors initially released by Vector alongside SAM.  SAM body meshes already work in SE since it still supports the classic NIF format.  However, without SKSE64, Samson/Samuel body morphs along with body texture and genital customizations are not possible.

Author of the topic Posted
8 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

The only revealing armors I'm aware of are the ones titled Modular Armors initially released by Vector alongside SAM.  SAM body meshes already work in SE since it still supports the classic NIF format.  However, without SKSE64, Samson/Samuel body morphs along with body texture and genital customizations are not possible.

Thanks for your reply.

Ok! I can wait new version of SAM until Vector will release it. I don't install SE so far and I stay with classic edition some more because I can't feel much of an attraction of upgrading it until SexLab, SAM and SkyUI will be launched into SE.

On 1/4/2017 at 10:22 PM, KouLeifoh said:

I had been waiting to install SE because I figured SAM would need a complete revamp for it, outside getting SKSE64,  Does this mean I could just switch over to SE and not have any trouble with SAM?

SAM needs SKSE64 to works, without a working release of SKSE64 and maybe a new recoded version of SAM and its requirements forget about it ,its morphs and its schlong in Skyrim SE.