Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rinart73

SAM + XP32MSE + RaceMenu + SexLab mods

(Yes, I know that SexLab is located on another site)

As I heard, Shape Atlas for Men doesn't work properly with RaceMenu > 3.3.0.
And some of the SexLab mods require XP32MSE.
Last XP32MSE requires RaceMenu 3.4.5

So.. what I can do here? Maybe there is a some version of XP32MSE (maybe the old one) that requires RaceMenu 3.3.0?

Tell me, please. I think, I'm not the only one, who wants these to work together.

I can't speak for everyone else,

but I use racemenu 3.4.5 and xpmse and they work just fine with SAM.

although it looks like my current version of xpmse is 3.76, I haven't updated my mods in a while.

Author of the topic Posted

Some people say that they have disappearing legs and arms when using RaceMenu 3.4.x with SAM.

Okay then, I'll try.

If anybody has some information please post it here.

Well, men arms and legs are visible through anything, even its own body.

But it appears with other male characters only. Mine is ok

Can you share your loadorder, please?

Author
3 hours ago, rinart73 said:

Well, men arms and legs are visible through anything, even its own body.

But it appears with other male characters only. Mine is ok

Can you share your loadorder, please?

You need HDT-PE in order to use the latest racemenu/xpmse with really little issues. You can still get CTD tho because SAM is instable.

Ok, I installed HDT-PE and my mod order and loadorder is:

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp
SAM - Dawnguard Patch.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp 
XPMSE

But I get CTD when trying to change follower appearance through MCM - SAM.

According to Papyrus logs.. Eric the Slayer.. dies when Im trying to change him? (Im playing on Russian, so.. there is weird changes in the names in logs)

[01/04/2017 - 04:21:29AM] SAM - UpdateActor - Test9 [Actor < (00000014)>] - 000100
[01/04/2017 - 04:21:29AM] SAM - UpdateActor - Test9 [Actor < (00000014)>] - 000101
[01/04/2017 - 04:21:29AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Step 2
[01/04/2017 - 04:21:29AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Step 2
[01/04/2017 - 04:21:32AM] Info: *Achievement 1 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[01/04/2017 - 04:21:33AM] SAM - UpdateActor - ћралки [RentRoomScript < (0001A6A8)>] - 111111
[01/04/2017 - 04:21:33AM] SAM - UpdateActor - Eric the Slayer [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000656E2)>] - 111111
[01/04/2017 - 04:21:56AM] SAM - OnObjectUnequipped: ∆елезна¤ брон¤ - slotMask: 00000004, character: Eric the Slayer
[01/04/2017 - 04:21:56AM] SAM - OnObjectUnequipped: ∆елезные сапоги - slotMask: 00000080, character: Eric the Slayer
[01/04/2017 - 04:21:56AM] SAM - OnObjectUnequipped: ∆елезные перчатки - slotMask: 00000008, character: Eric the Slayer
[01/04/2017 - 04:21:57AM] SAM - UpdateActor - Eric the Slayer [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000656E2)>] - 000101
[01/04/2017 - 04:21:57AM] SAM - UpdateActor - Eric the Slayer [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000656E2)>] - 000101
[01/04/2017 - 04:21:58AM] SAM - UpdateActor - Eric the Slayer [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000656E2)>] - 000101
[01/04/2017 - 04:22:28AM] SAM - UpdateActor - Eric the Slayer [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000656E2)>] - 010101

(use newest versions of everything) Try this order on the Left panel using the essential 'Mod Organizer' app, then use Loot to order whats in the Right panel for game loading order.  I have no bugs with SAM except there is a gap down the wrists on all males, other than that everything works perfectly.  :D

SKSE
SKSE Bug Fixes
PapyrusUtil
SKSE Register Custom Animation Events
HDT Physics Extensions
XCE - Xenius Character Enhancement
RaceMenu v3-4
RaceMenuOverlays
ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller
All Eyes, Beards, Hair mods here.......
FNIS Behavior
FNIS - your Output from running 'finis for users'
Realistic Ragdolls and Force
SAM - Shape Atlas for Men
SAM Textures
SAM skyrim refits for armor
SAM Optional-Vectors-Modular-Armors
SAM Fine Face Textures for Men
SAM betterfeet
SAM HTD
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Best of Luck to you, it can be such a challenge to get it just right on Skyrim, the new SE version is 64bit and will be great, but im not playing it until SKSE comes out for it ;)

1 hour ago, rinart73 said:

But I get CTD when trying to change follower appearance through MCM - SAM.

According to Papyrus logs.. Eric the Slayer.. dies when Im trying to change him? (Im playing on Russian, so.. there is weird changes in the names in logs)

infiniteone, SE sucks. Bethesda could make it compatible it terms of API but they just too lazy to do so.

Okay, I changed game language to English, reinstalled all Russian mods to their original English versions. It works, for now.

So.. SAM just doesn't like cyrillic characters, I suppose.

Oh that's interesting, i only play in English so i never would've run into that, in his main SAM mod there are translations, perhaps its his translations bugging out?  Or Cyrillic is missing?

Dont be too worried about SE, it will be brilliant! :D  soon as SKSE is ported which they say is just a couple months or less away, ive seen lots of activity in that regard around the net, so many mods rely on that core piece.  Switching to the new architecture was a huge change, its not so easy to update everything to the new digs, some things yes, but others have a lot of refactoring from what ive read.  Anyhow the level of modding and realism will be epic given the much improved base system and capabilities.

infiniteone, I don't know. Maybe some Cyrillic related bug?

Look at this in logs - "∆елезна¤ брон¤". Its actually "Железная броня" (Iron Armor). So in Papyrus log I can see weird glitches. Maybe it somehow affects calculations or.. something. I'm not very experienced in Skyrim Modding.

Dude, I running Skyrim modded with S.T.E.P Guide (with some changes) on Intel HD Graphics 4400 (Intel Core i3 4010U). I have 16-25 FPS and a bunch of performance mods and ini settings.

SE introduces.. some shaders, a bit of content if I'm right and a bunch of new bugs. It confirmed that FPS in SE is lower than in Skyrim x86. And there is still a bunch of mods that are not ported (and will not be ported on SE). I prefer Skyrim x86 even when I'll get a better computer.

And even with an architecture change, API for mods must not change. Its Papyrus, not some C++.

Author

infiniteone, SE sucks. Bethesda could make it compatible it terms of API but they just too lazy to do so.

It's a pet peeve of mind when people blindly hate what they don't understand.  This goes for anything in life.  The API is still the same.  Mods with Papyrus scripts in original Skyrim still work in SE without having to recompile the scripts.  Heck, even most of the vanilla scripts in SE are the exact same scripts found in the original.  SKSE is a different matter since it's a code injector that's reliant on the 32bit architecture.  MS was able to support 32bit programs/games in 64bit Windows by adding an emulation layer, but this still limits them to 32bits.  If Bethesda tried to do the same thing, then there wouldn't be a point to moving to 64bit.

iOkay, I changed game language to English, reinstalled all Russian mods to their original English versions. It works, for now.

So.. SAM just doesn't like cyrillic characters, I suppose.

From what I remember, SAM scripts specifically look for English strings such as race names.

57 minutes ago, rinart73 said:

And even with an architecture change, API for mods must not change. Its Papyrus, not some C++.

SKSE dll's are not Papyrus scripts.  The ones I've looked at are in fact C++.  If SKSE functions can be achieved by using only the native API of the engine, then SKSE wouldn't be needed.  SKSE works by modifying the engine code to allow for custom code injection on top of native Papyrus functions via wrapper.  Since the engine changed, SKSE must be redone.  SE was a stepping stone in development towards the FO4 engine and was never meant for public release until fans had asked for it.  Bugs that appeared would've probably been fixed in the FO4 engine already.

SKSE (and any code injection-based mod) aside, I prefer SE over original Skyrim. xD

KouLeifoh,

blindly hate what they don't understand

I hate SE for other things, not for mods incompatibility.

And as I heard, a lot of non-SKSE mods need to be adapted to SE too.

Author
2 hours ago, rinart73 said:

KouLeifoh,

I hate SE for other things, not for mods incompatibility.

And as I heard, a lot of non-SKSE mods need to be adapted to SE too.

That's still a bit vague.  Mod compatibility aside, what's there to hate.  SE was mostly an engine update while keeping most of the old content bugs.  Spending money on R&D to fix them won't earn Bethesda enough money to recoup that cost on a five year old game.  Even if they decide to fix it, you'd still have people complain.  I've been in this game long enough to know not to rely on the words of others, biased or otherwise.  C'est la vie.

I already have a preference for the new SE though I wont let myself play it yet.... I bought it so I can support bethesda, but its in stasis until more mods come over, Id like to actually get into modding in the new version.  SE kills Oldrim because its 64bit, and as Kou said, the engine is updated.   My system... Windows 10 Pro 64bit, 32gb ram, 8core 4.7ghz processor, GTX980 6gb hybrid(with room for 2 more), and all SSD drives... :( Oldrim cant even use a 10th of my resources.  I get a solid 60fps when my mods are happy in the mix, but I have to stay under the 4096 ram limit due to the system limiting dx9 games, so no 4k skyrim anything for me until then.

IMO with the new platform we will see far more epic mods for higher strength systems.  It actually was a brilliant move by bethesda, it'll add many more years to the goodness of skyrim, and its great its a separate new game with new mods, a fresher stronger more modern starting point for everyone.  If it stays popular, I imagine they will release more bug fixes and expansions, Oldrim is never going to have another from bethesda.

Author
30 minutes ago, Fiszi said:

So with HDT, the latest Racemenu and XPMSE can work?

Yes.  As I mentioned in another thread, Expired (mod author of NiOveride) decided to develop around HDT-PE compatibility for NiOveride 3.3.0+.  So, for the newer versions, HDT-PE is required even if you don't have any mods that actually use it.

It works well but this initial release is still a little buggy for me, im using the older racemenu now too. 
Either on edit a save or on new game creation I'm getting overly large hands & slightly too long arms with an open split down the wrist, thin open neck and wrist seam gaps, also the body color is slightly mismatched with the SAM Fine face textures & SAM better hd feet mods, though even without those still get the other glitches.  The Reset buttons dont work yet in the SAM MCM UI, but you can reset him simply by tweaking the settings and closing MCM then it refreshes the skin and bod quickly.  The console commands are all working for poses and schlong control, it also works with the latest FloppySOS, and booty, belly, boob hdt's quite well, still the schlong & balls are already a bit floppy even without them.

It's pretty slick and totally workable now but V has said he's working on an updated version too. :D

if i may i have a question.

i have a mod called weight morphs and the author said it is compatible with sam. now i use the newest version of sam, xpmse, HDT Pe, racemenu, and weight morphs, but im having problems.

sam body would morph only after eat a second piece of food then stop. but when i set my sam body to the size i want or even back to vanilla size my sam body grows to this very huge size. i dont know if its the mod scripts or my load order, if you can please help me

my loadorder

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Shadow of Morrowind.esm
00DovahkiinHoldWorldSpace (33).esm