Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gerbergreat

[Archived] Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 1

17 minutes ago, neutraldude said:

Haha I think have that HD honey pot somewhere. Cute Poobear man : )

That's the beautiful thing about the Nexus, if I can think of it, there's probably a HD texture of it ;)

Author
2 hours ago, smidgen said:

Yeah I'd be quite worried about getting an ant down my pee hole XD 

He's such a brave and kind of crazy Guy haha XD

On 7/8/2019 at 12:13 PM, neutraldude said:

This atronach is a true flamer. 

What is that enb is it SE or oldrim it looks so realistic.

On 6/30/2019 at 4:42 PM, smidgen said:

There's some pretty gnarly seams on the hands and pubis but you've probably already noticed them.

Again, I'm not a texture artist etc blah blah ?

MaleBody_4.dds

malegenitals_4.dds

malehands_4.dds

SORRY for 2 post...But I couldnt edit and quote at the same time IDK why...

I wanted to ask you where to put those things I went actor character and male file in texture but I couldnt find genital ..Also your skin looks so good IDK its enb or something else? I use SAM Light texture addon but I dont know it has huge diffrent beyond mine and yours.

8 hours ago, frkncnky said:

What is that enb is it SE or oldrim it looks so realistic.

SORRY for 2 post...But I couldnt edit and quote at the same time IDK why...

I wanted to ask you where to put those things I went actor character and male file in texture but I couldnt find genital ..Also your skin looks so good IDK its enb or something else? I use SAM Light texture addon but I dont know it has huge diffrent beyond mine and yours.

Hmm, I've never used SAM light but I think it uses a different texture layout to regular SAM, probably why there's no genital file. This would make my textures incompatible. As for why they look better for me, it could be the enb (Snapdragon Prime) or it could be that they're just not working with SAM light. 

Edit: Could you show an image of it ingame? I'll be able to see if it's just my ENB or if it hasn't appeared in your game.

On 7/13/2019 at 10:40 PM, smidgen said:

Hmm, I've never used SAM light but I think it uses a different texture layout to regular SAM, probably why there's no genital file. This would make my textures incompatible. As for why they look better for me, it could be the enb (Snapdragon Prime) or it could be that they're just not working with SAM light. 

Edit: Could you show an image of it ingame? I'll be able to see if it's just my ENB or if it hasn't appeared in your game.

Finally Im happy with my ENB Im using Special Edition..And I made something decent so Im fine right now thank you ?

44402712-1563158090.png

Author
7 hours ago, frkncnky said:

Finally Im happy with my ENB Im using Special Edition..And I made something decent so Im fine right now thank you ?

44402712-1563158090.png

He looks great. :D

Here's back Myns version 2.0 (more beard and a mohawk hair) along with a daddy (and DILF) folower Bjorn (by Bruno Archie). They're doing very well together ... Sugar Daddy?

(?+? ) -> ? -> ? -> ? -> ? -> ☺️ -> ? = ?‍❤️‍?

06.thumb.jpg.54fa59348d08cedcc7d73fe29727aaba.jpg07.thumb.jpg.505d42c1e16c5c72123319561e491b08.jpg08.thumb.jpg.3d93d81b09ef09b08adc5bf85e08c821.jpg09.thumb.jpg.de264582cd9f1a36aeca9911c8fc278f.jpg10.thumb.jpg.df3e6f579a95d58608962269b5056975.jpg

6 hours ago, neutraldude said:

796960037_enb2019_08_0407_41_01_79.thumb.png.d76722f62065fa1453f528a9a3653dc7.png

ggggg.thumb.png.407d88eaf5f4db3529beff7f9ffb3273.png

Unless the belt goes... Not sure theres a better route here

Have you managed to refit this properly for SAM? I have my Garrosh running around in skimpy Lich armor because I couldn't get any WOW themed armor for SAM

Just messing with it atm. Unfortunately I was just let in on some info today of a factor that may explain quite a few things

These are not my words and not sure how accurate or not they are, but in light of that all the same, Id love to convert some things if its feasible. And dunno whats up with the black bar

Spoiler

1. SAM "conversions" are "Samson _1 conversions" that require no tri files and are made either due to laziness or because there are just that many people into He-Man types.

2. VP created and used proprietary morph files that are incompatible with literally everything except the tools he made to handle them which...good luck with that. I found one guy offering a link to it and it was dead. Why VP has kept this to himself, I couldn't tell you, but as of at least January of this year, SAM morphs cannot be opened in any 3D program and absolutely not BodySlide or Outfit Studio.

3. The weight thing is an Outfit Studio thing. I think OS prefers _1 to _0 and it looks like you have _0, so I have no idea how that will work out if you go that route as I do everything in Blender and Max.

So tl;dr there is no way to create something that is truly SAM friendly unless you are part of VP's super duper extra close friendly cool kids club and have access to the tools.