Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gerbergreat

[Archived] Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 1

On 2017-5-25 at 10:30 AM, smidgen said:

A few more, why not :)  Too many to show so I used spoilers:

I don't want to bother but... how do you got these demons? >:o

2 hours ago, wolfuro said:

I don't want to bother but... how do you got these demons? >:o

Think Smidgen just made a custom skin color in RaceMenu and used horns from TDN Equipable Horns? (I use the goat horns too!) Dunno if there's anything specific you're asking about though.

And here's my big blue dude. Thought I should share him here. These are pretty tame (though I seem to have misplaced any type of clothing :P) as they were intended for the Nexus.

Spoiler

35131184845_fbfa1f11ec_o.jpg
35091693506_a722a5b9f0_o.jpg

Ooo, I did some digging through my folders and found one that I didn't put anywhere else. Think it's "Jai 1.0", but his body has stayed exactly the same anyway.
34587951183_932694da78_o.jpg

1 hour ago, smidgen said:

Feel free to bother :)

Chompy is correct, I used Racemenu for the colours and TDN equipable horns.

10 hours ago, Chompy said:

Think Smidgen just made a custom skin color in RaceMenu and used horns from TDN Equipable Horns? (I use the goat horns too!) Dunno if there's anything specific you're asking about though.

And here's my big blue dude. Thought I should share him here. These are pretty tame (though I seem to have misplaced any type of clothing :P) as they were intended for the Nexus.

ooooh, thanks! I'll search about the horns!

cute guy btw~

Author

It seems I found my ideal ... Can you tell what mods you used (Except body textures :) ) And what is this enb? For a long time I tried to achieve a wet effect.

Author

Thanks for enb. Can you tell me. What mod contains such a hairstyle? And what mod contains such body and face tattoos.

It looks very cool on your character

Just trying out the Chameleon version of Masculine Argonian Textures. I like the colors. Kinda think I like the scales on Dragonic though. So hard to choose!

34613490124_90bddcc8fe_o.jpg

33 minutes ago, NekoCharly said:

what armor is? 

I second this question and also what mod are you using for landscapes? Or it is whole new place? Looks like cancelled Redguard DLC :)

hello, i try to look for the egyptian armor and i found some by NEO, but none have the belt or waist item the way your pic show, so i wonder if you could put a link for where to find the exact same armor your character is wearing pleas, thanks!

On 3/7/2017 at 1:37 PM, Don said:

For landscape : Grey cowl of nocturnal mod.

That armor is Inpou Egyptian armor.

i have impou and Neo armors, But they are not the same as you show here, you have an refit?