Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oryx

[Males Of Skyrim and SAM] Genitals missing texture?

Hey guys! Currently trying to change the Males of Skyrim textures and body to SAM Body and SAM HD textures. I previously did it successfully on SSE, with the genitals being properly textured. However now, doing the same steps of changing the textures manually, it no longer works. I have the body and its textures working fine, its just the genitals are basic blank textures, or are broken in sorts   20190730230240_1.thumb.jpg.3e4e74223c2503442ea34a6751b58d4e.jpg

It seems like the texture for the shaft is there, but the one for the scrotum and pelvis area aren't there. If someone can explain why this is occurring I would greatly appreciate it. I'm still fairly new to this, and wanted to eventually post it to make it available to everyone.

20190730225216_1.jpg

20190730225221_1.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

No, it uses Better Males with some other textures. I changed the body either way. its this area only that is being affected. The model is there, just not textures.

Author

If Better Males uses a different Body then all you have to do is setting the Skin on default/None in CK.

SAM Light is different than Full SAM in LE.

Sorry for the late response, have been very busy. How would I do so? i have Creation Kit installed but have no idea what to do with it ?

Author

You have to open CK (Creation Kit), click on file and open on the Top left.

Spoiler

Then you search the Males of Skyrim esp and double click on it and then you click on "set as active file"

Unbenannt.JPG.db732315387ac10059a82ab8719966a0.JPG

When it's done you click on the Actors Tap and unfold it if it's not. There you find all the NPC's you can use the search bar to find the npc's faster. 2.JPG.799b98ef71cafdbda3a0968b379d3520.JPG

Then you have to find each NPC hat got changed and change this two thing, otherways you'd have a neack seam since SOS is not SAM.1.thumb.JPG.935c250383fecf0288c2b7be8223fe5b.JPG3.thumb.JPG.674c5411c25ea7a23d1504c0c315c4c8.JPG

You better save after each NPC casue the LE CK crashes a lot.

And if CK is crashing on load then you have to make some small ini changes so let me know. Cause it has a Problem to load multiple files.

Getting an error where it says there are to many master files loaded. I'm deactivating all of them and it keeps giving me that error

Author
7 hours ago, Oryx said:

Getting an error where it says there are to many master files loaded. I'm deactivating all of them and it keeps giving me that error

I knew that would happen. Open the SkyrimEditor.ini in your Skyrim folder. Under [General] set bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

Then scroll down in the same ini file and find [Archive]

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
SArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa
SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt
iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
bUseArchives=1
SResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa, RaceCompatibility.bsa
SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, HearthFires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa

It should look like that, you can copy and past if you want. Important are the bsa files.

That solved the issue! Went and did everything you said, tested it all and eveything seems to be in line! thankyou very much for the help! I also apologize for the late response once again. I've been busy with my summer job and starting college tomorrow so I had to deal with that! Thanks a lot!

Author
5 hours ago, Oryx said:

That solved the issue! Went and did everything you said, tested it all and eveything seems to be in line! thankyou very much for the help! I also apologize for the late response once again. I've been busy with my summer job and starting college tomorrow so I had to deal with that! Thanks a lot!

No problem man. Glad it worked :)

On 8/1/2019 at 5:38 PM, Darnexx said:

If Better Males uses a different Body then all you have to do is setting the Skin on default/None in CK.

SAM Light is different than Full SAM in LE.

Hi, I have the same problem, but it's on my own character, and I didn't install any other skin, texture mod, only the SAM High Poly. How could I solve this?ScreenShot2.bmp

Author
21 minutes ago, Ben said:

Hi, I have the same problem, but it's on my own character, and I didn't install any other skin, texture mod, only the SAM High Poly. How could I solve this?ScreenShot2.bmp

Looks like you use the LE SAM? If so, the High Poly Body is only for SAM Light I believe.

7 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

Looks like you use the LE SAM? If so, the High Poly Body is only for SAM Light I believe.

Really? Strange, Because I can use it on my old computer, after install the SAM High Poly Conversion 1.5 genital hotfix. However, when I reinstall it on my new one, this problem happened.

Now I'm really confused

Author
2 hours ago, Ben said:

Really? Strange, Because I can use it on my old computer, after install the SAM High Poly Conversion 1.5 genital hotfix. However, when I reinstall it on my new one, this problem happened.

Now I'm really confused

Just checked the Page and it seems to work for both versions.

But Since I never had this Problem myself I can't really tell what the problem could be. Maybe it's the new High Poly Genitals, ask the Modder himself, I'm positive he can help.

6 hours ago, Darnexx said:

Just checked the Page and it seems to work for both versions.

But Since I never had this Problem myself I can't really tell what the problem could be. Maybe it's the new High Poly Genitals, ask the Modder himself, I'm positive he can help.

Ok, thanks for the help