Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bao

Searching for boyish preset.

16 hours ago, Trutleproject94 said:

Thank you soooo much for sharing your preset❤️. It's awesome having such a amazing character in game.  I love so much having the whole evil sexy thing going on!!!

No problem ^^ Evil twink characters are the best ;3 Feel free to send me a PM of your char if u use it haha

19 hours ago, Shooting Star said:

Woah, these look awesome *v*

you really are amazing when it comes to taking screenshots <3

and also, how did you make your body more defined?

2nd where did you get that loincloth? and neck scarf it looks so goood 🤤
also sorry for spamming this thread/you xd 

Thx uwu

I have tons of em in my gallery haha 

though I dont even use pose-mods right now anymore haha just "tfc 1" console command

to get a bit more definition instead of just smooth twink I masked out the neck area to prevent a seam and used the normal map for the body from https://vectorplexus.sh1ny.net/files/file/152-sam-light-texture-add-on/

loincloth https://vectorplexus.sh1ny.net/files/file/43-forsworn-loincloth-refit-for-sam/ 

the neck scarf is part of the body armor i linked earlier the "adventurer/fledgling armor" just recolored black, same as the loincloth haha

9 hours ago, akalor said:

No problem ^^ Evil twink characters are the best ;3 Feel free to send me a PM of your char if u use it haha

Thx uwu

I have tons of em in my gallery haha 

though I dont even use pose-mods right now anymore haha just "tfc 1" console command

to get a bit more definition instead of just smooth twink I masked out the neck area to prevent a seam and used the normal map for the body from https://vectorplexus.sh1ny.net/files/file/152-sam-light-texture-add-on/

loincloth https://vectorplexus.sh1ny.net/files/file/43-forsworn-loincloth-refit-for-sam/ 

the neck scarf is part of the body armor i linked earlier the "adventurer/fledgling armor" just recolored black, same as the loincloth haha

I'm afraid you lost me at "I masked out the neck [...] and used the normal map for the body

when I try to change something on the body it either turns purple or kight green >_<

2 minutes ago, Shooting Star said:

I'm afraid you lost me at "I masked out the neck [...] and used the normal map for the body

when I try to change something on the body it either turns purple or kight green >_<

i meant like in the texture file (normalmap) not ingame :D 

if you change stuff in racemenu? theres some sliders that you shouldnt touch.. like "complexion" and i think some SAM Texture set stuff or whatever it was called 

4 minutes ago, akalor said:

i meant like in the texture file (normalmap) not ingame :D 

if you change stuff in racemenu? theres some sliders that you shouldnt touch.. like "complexion" and i think some SAM Texture set stuff or whatever it was called 

oooooooooh....yeah then I will have to pass xD

i barely managed to get this whole set up working with your help, so I don't know how i will make a normalmap xD

but still thank you!

4 minutes ago, Shooting Star said:

oooooooooh....yeah then I will have to pass xD

i barely managed to get this whole set up working with your help, so I don't know how i will make a normalmap xD

but still thank you!

okok ^^ 

have fun :D

ScreenShot54.thumb.png.f70a83211f62d463c903aaa0e921c89f.png

On 11/20/2020 at 4:30 AM, Shooting Star said:

omg thank you so much for sharing the preset! Riu is so cute, glad i have twink preset now xD i modified him a little bit

1348273081_Skyrim21_04_202107_57_472.thumb.jpg.8222d113c057ad7e43bd7d3271764cd5.jpg623245493_Skyrim21_04_202107_57_47.thumb.jpg.8e625acc6bcd1954e6e34ec617198b42.jpg

Hi everyone!

You topic is very interesting. I am alo searching for boylish style clothes, armor and presets

Also recommend Kiki Followers and Feyris follower (screenshot)

spacer.png

On 11/20/2020 at 10:36 AM, akalor said:

No problem ^w^     maybe its the tattoos n stuff and I gave mine more muscles definition than default bochu xD I love evil/edgy characters ;3

ScreenShot11.thumb.png.9dc1fb69ef47706dc80272150ac1f64c.png

ScreenShot50.thumb.png.a93177ee7f170cdcca1301fff595bada.png

Gorgeous, someone should use him as a skin replacer for Lucien 

2 hours ago, kirwish said:

Hi everyone!

You topic is very interesting. I am alo searching for boylish style clothes, armor and presets

Also recommend Kiki Followers and Feyris follower (screenshot)

spacer.png

I can find pictures of Feyris but not the mod for him? Looks to of been deleted?

3 hours ago, RichieRanger said:

Gorgeous, someone should use him as a skin replacer for Lucien 

I can find pictures of Feyris but not the mod for him? Looks to of been deleted?

I found him at chinese 3dmgame site . I am trying there post a link, but look like it not allowed, so give you in pm.

---

I am also want to find some armor and clothes. These use t0mohir0 from nexus. Look like he is japanese, and maybe these outfits can be find at japanese sites. I only found one armor from his outfits (at screenshot)
Also what race and hairs he used, I don't know.

spacer.png

Sorry... Look like right chroma-black armour I just found. It's "Vindictus K9 Armor" . So still didn't found casual wear and hair style.

Here Feyris and Kiki follower in Vindictus armor

spacer.png

Bjorn is a young Nord trying to save Skyrim from itself. Quinn is a dark elf who just wants the world to burn. PM me if you want the presets but you will need a few mods for them to look right.

enb2021_5_3_08_27_42.jpg

enb2021_5_4_17_37_42.jpg

17 hours ago, ionnin said:

Bjorn is a young Nord trying to save Skyrim from itself. Quinn is a dark elf who just wants the world to burn. PM me if you want the presets but you will need a few mods for them to look right.

enb2021_5_3_08_27_42.jpg

enb2021_5_4_17_37_42.jpg

Are they followers?

23 hours ago, DmitryXYZ said:

I found him at chinese 3dmgame site . I am trying there post a link, but look like it not allowed, so give you in pm.

---

I am also want to find some armor and clothes. These use t0mohir0 from nexus. Look like he is japanese, and maybe these outfits can be find at japanese sites. I only found one armor from his outfits (at screenshot)
Also what race and hairs he used, I don't know.

spacer.png

Sorry... Look like right chroma-black armour I just found. It's "Vindictus K9 Armor" . So still didn't found casual wear and hair style.

Here Feyris and Kiki follower in Vindictus armor

spacer.png

Is there a Skyrim SE download?

On 5/5/2021 at 9:49 PM, RichieRanger said:

Is there a Skyrim SE download?

look like only Vindictus Sonic Armor have modification for Skyrim SE. For K9 I only found link for Skyrim LE. Sent link to you via PM

On 11/9/2021 at 2:32 PM, SavrenX said:

Play young boy always gorgeous. Haha.

20210829111934_1.thumb.jpg.708c956eae2e9e80646e0be86c9a13e6.jpg20210829111736_1.thumb.jpg.92876e97384ec7ae9f3c43a29635a580.jpg

Damn- ur boys always blow all other characters outta the water haha - shame there are barely any twinks (using SAM) available tho as followers (besides AVA).. wouldnt mind having ur 9S or Cloud as followers :3

On 1/2/2022 at 10:47 PM, akalor said:

Damn- ur boys always blow all other characters outta the water haha - shame there are barely any twinks (using SAM) available tho as followers (besides AVA).. wouldnt mind having ur 9S or Cloud as followers :3

Yes, SavrenX know a lot of how to get Boylish looking characters. I always track his wonderful screenshots :)

I can't try to repeat his result. He is master of Boylish and more brutal looking characters, but also very cute.. I try to get some sweet character, maybe like jrpg character, elf, cute nekomimi and etc.

Very nice Skyrim SE allow do big changes in graphics and appearance.

Still worth the effort to play around with the textures. Adding abs and armpit hair is easy. Replacing Lucien is a must. I find this better for his personality.

flames.jpg

louie.jpg

abs.jpg

pits.jpg