Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Naurdor

PSA: Skyrim Steam Sale

Just wanted to let you guys know that Skyrim is on sale on Steam. Before anyone goes running off too quickly remember there's a chance these games can be on a daily/flash sale at more of a discount so if you want to hold off just in case the sale ends on Tuesday 29th of November at 10am Pacific (According to Valve). Also if you just have the base game buying the entire game bundle may be cheaper for you.

Skyrim & DLCs Currently: 72% Off (£11.59 or regional equivalent) for the main game, DLCs are 50% off (£15.72 or regional equivalent)

Skyrim Special Edition Currently: 25% Off (£22.50 or regional equivalent)

Hey man, late reply but I took advantage of this sale too!

I saw Skyrim available on Steam for $6.79 or some ridiculously sweet price around Black Friday this year and I was like heckkk yeah... I played back in the day on PS3 but I haven't played it for such a long time. But interest for the game was spiking online due to Special Edition dropping recently, and I always wanted to test out skyrim modding on the PC...

TBH I skipped Special Edition because a lot of mods aren't ported yet, and also my only access to Windows is a low-specs laptop... But I found some optimization mods that lowers several important specs through the .ini settings (program called BethINI), and a program that compresses the textures, and this program called HialgoBoost that lowers the DirectX9 resolution dynamically when you shake your mouse... The game was sooo slow at first, but after these mods I've improved my framerate from ~15 FPS to like ~25 FPS (I have a VERY low spec laptop lol). I know it's dumb to even try running skyrim basically on a netbook with 4GB of ram, but especially with my sexy male mods it's like my guilty pleasure when I get breaks from work and school haha.