Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ryocchi

Can someone make a complete guide for Sam Light?

Hello

I've used to play the game a lot back then but not having a very good pc nor the time to play the game made me stop, until recently, I reinstalled the game and came to the hard decision SOS or SAM, I chose sos just basically because they have more armors, and the armors are more skimpy and it took me a long LONG time to understand how to use and combine different pieces of body to the point I have a body I like, but since the release of Sam Light and everything that has been coming to it it has made me want to try playing with it, but there's so much stuff I don't understand how to install or which order should everything go, I I'm humbly requesting a complete guide for installation and initial use of Sam Light and it's complements, thank you.

My only question is what mod manager are you using?

start by downloading Racemenu first. Then install SAM light, after which I would recommend using Sam High Poly Conversion select SAM light in the menu. after install the racemenu plugin if you want the body morph .then its up to you weather you want to use you use the sam light texture addon. 

Author of the topic Posted

I'm using Mod Organizer 2 I mostly need help understanding what Sam Morphs and how the sos system for sam light work, the sos installer has some options that I don't know which one I should chose and the morphs sometimes put a pink hue over my character without doing really anything? i'm sorry if the solutions are obvious and I'm just too stupid to actually see them.

But thanks in advance for any help ❤️