Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Felio

Throwing it out there (SAM and related ideas)

I thought it could be useful to have a thread to collect ideas for SAM and SAM related mods.

I won't see this as a "request thread" but more as a brainstorming for SAM related things, that could be seen by people who know their way around the CK and could make a mod for that.

I'll start with a couple of examples:

First would be a mod aimed to integrate vanilla refits with skimpy Vector's refits that was suggested in another thread, and it's actually easily doable (1 - install Vector's meshes in a separate folder so they don't overwrite vanilla; 2 - Create a plugin with AAs pointing to that folder and receipes for crafting; 3 - Run the plugin; 4  - Skyrim doesn't explode; 4 - PROFIT!!!), I did it myself for an underwear mod using Vector's "speedo's" armors to be used with the skimpy armors set to revealing as replacers (I also added them to the Companion's outfit to prevent Farkas, Vilkas, Skyor and Kodlak to go around with their ding-a-ling-ding-dong under Akatosh's eye).
Problems here come when we get to personal tastes: I wouldn't object a "craftable revealing Dwarven/Daedric/Whateverish Armor", but the I find the skimpy wolf armor to be a good replacer even lore-wise since it kinda recalls of berserkers and I find fitting the Circleof the companion going bare-chested into battle... so would it even be possible to make a "non replacer" mod that can work alongside a "replacer mod"?

Second thing would be a mod I was thinking about since the idea of the Schlong Stones was brought up in a chat: making a quest (or a series of quests) involving the Schlong Stones to modify in-game some character appearances (kinda like the Face Scupltor from Dawnguard which is a non-cheating way to call "showracemenu" :D) i.e. activating the a certain schlong-stone (Warrior, Thief, Mage, Lord...) would increase Samson and Samuel according to the Class modifiers, while other stones would change your schong in an humourous funny way (i.e. the Steed would increase your size, the Lover would  increase the taper, the Atronach would increase the testes, the lady would bring all sliders to zero... something like that :D).

Last idea I wanted to throw out there and see what people think is would it be worth to think a version of SAM for humanoid creatures? Before you think of bestiality (perv! :P), hear me out: there's already support for Wherewold and Vampire Lord and the Werebear is on the way (loooooong way :P), would it be so terrible to have giants, trolls, draugrs, male spriggans, male flame athronachs (from Vector's mod) and rieklings morphing theyr phisique to get more vairety? I'm not talking about schlongs here (though if that's your thing... whatevs), but since everything is scaled but to a certain point perhaps having creatures morphing to get buffer or bigger according to their level (or even better the level difference with the PC) may be not a bad idea: seeing a skinny troll makes you think he's weaker than you, while seeing a buff giant may make you think twice before you get tooo close... what do you think?

What about a semi break undies-like mod with the modular armors? (Like the chest piece would drop or get destroyed after taking a certain amount of damage for example)

35 minutes ago, Rawr18 said:

What about a semi break undies-like mod with the modular armors? (Like the chest piece would drop or get destroyed after taking a certain amount of damage for example)

Unfortunately the way it's currently set up is it'll break pieces off all instances of the armour at once but I do like the idea personally.

Author of the topic Posted

Uhm, with the currently developing version it might even be possible (it might set to hidden first the shoulders, then the chest then the legs and lastly the undies), but it might add quite the stress on papyrus... I got a CTD with a mod that changed the specular when low on stamina when I was fighting, I don't know if making a nioverride script like that run during combat (specially during large fights as you can encounter in certain dungeons or during the Civil War) may cause Skyrim to suicide...

Author
1 hour ago, Rawr18 said:

sweet idea

2 hours ago, Felio said:

Uhm, with the currently developing version it might even be possible (it might set to hidden first the shoulders, then the chest then the legs and lastly the undies), but it might add quite the stress on papyrus... I got a CTD with a mod that changed the specular when low on stamina when I was fighting, I don't know if making a nioverride script like that run during combat (specially during large fights as you can encounter in certain dungeons or during the Civil War) may cause Skyrim to suicide...

maybe not during combat but a degrading over time would probably be better.

example: its been 3 days since i repaired my [insert armor here] or some notification popup in game. -> part of the shirt is broken off

also should add different types of damage values would affect the armor overall, a dragon bone weapon should be able to break off more parts of an armor vs iron weapons

Author

A detailed anus. Maybe even with HDT/collision effect. I know I'm a perv, and I know it's probably impossible but will be the first body mod ever to do this.

(there is already the mesh somewhere at loverslab but never been finished for some reasons http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32094-coming-soon-my-sos-overhaul/page-1, and this one that try to do this with a new female body (warning: boring female stuff) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67591-real-body-4rb-2-wip/?hl=anus but still fail to do so, apparently)

14 hours ago, thyme said:

maybe not during combat but a degrading over time would probably be better.

example: its been 3 days since i repaired my [insert armor here] or some notification popup in game. -> part of the shirt is broken off

also should add different types of damage values would affect the armor overall, a dragon bone weapon should be able to break off more parts of an armor vs iron weapons

It could be done even reversed: the more you temper the armor the more (or less) skimpy it becomes :)

6 hours ago, Felio said:

It could be done even reversed: the more you temper the armor the more (or less) skimpy it becomes :)

dont suppose it could do both? since upgrading armor will only effect your look and your companion(s) and having armor pieces degrading on yourself + npcs seems like the best combination, but might cause stress on papyrus

I'm actually gonna try starting work on a mod to to show/hide amulets based on the current state of SAM's armour. I'll get a quick and dirty edit out soonish for the current revealing armour but the plan is to hook it into the modular system once that's out. Just throwing it out there in case anyone's interested.

Would love to see some of Schlongs of Skyrim mixed in with SAM.  Specifically, my thoughts came from the fact that SoS used to be good in my mind because it gave diversity to the males of Skyrim, although they still used the same body.  SAM improved on that, although took one step back, because while there's different shapes of men in Skyrim, they all share the same manhood.  I'd like to see the various different shapes of manhood return with the fully customizable body.

Why?  Because it'd be a firm ground to stand upon to get people to switch to this.  And because it'd be something we get for our male characters, and the men of Skyrim in general, that the female characters don't get.  Let's face it, there's about 30 different variations on female body mods for Skyrim, and only a handful of variations of male body mods for Skyrim.  Maybe having a highly-adaptive and customizable male body will show that the men haven't been forgotten.

That, and I appreciated both mods for what they could do, but wished they'd play well together so I could have different schlongs for different men while also having my mages be skinny, my royalty a little heavy, and my warriors strong and muscular.

Author

I have to agree that different schlongs would be very nice indeed.

Another way to make every schlong even more unique could be to implement a few more sliders. In particular, separate length and girth sliders would multiply the possibilities greatly. The two currently available sliders change both aspects when you use them, so it's not really possible to generate a short but fat schlong or a long but thin one. Which is a shame because even chodes and pencil dicks deserve some love.

Another aspect I dream of is to be able to change the colour of the body hair. I just feel like the carpet should match the drapes, you know.

Author

Ideas:

Changing the size of the nipple. (On one of the forums was a theme)

changes in body relief.

Claws of the elves and orcs (Most orcs. Always felt that they should have sharp nails like claws)

Visibility veins on the body.

3D body hair? (I know that it is a resource-consuming thing.)

Scars on the body. (No I can not find where stoyuschee mod.)

More different morphs? (Or something like additional sliders)

4 hours ago, Render said:

Ideas:

Changing the size of the nipple. (On one of the forums was a theme)

changes in body relief.

Claws of the elves and orcs (Most orcs. Always felt that they should have sharp nails like claws)

Visibility veins on the body.

3D body hair? (I know that it is a resource-consuming thing.)

Scars on the body. (No I can not find where stoyuschee mod.)

More different morphs? (Or something like additional sliders)

Everything there seems simple except for the 3D body hair, it sounds awesome but i doubt it'd look as good as 2D drawn hair..  i've seen examples like the Fallout 4 3D pubes and the CBBE 3D pubic hair..  i know it's a subjective preference but honestly i think the 3D body hair would be really time consuming and the polygon count will be way too high if you don't own a beefy computer, i mean i personaly run skyrim on a calculator.... even if i did have a really good computer it's kinda not worth the FPS drop :P
here is an example SOS 3D pubic hair ... The polycount is crazy for just a small patch of pubes! Imagine how it would be if the entire body was covered with  3D hairs.

As far as the morphs go, let's be real you can create countless shapes with the already existent features + Racemenu body scaling sliders    :D

I'd love for SAM to have an integrated HDT option for the penis.. Like an option to make the penis and balls jiggle freely.. I  know that Floppy SOS exists but it simply didn't work for me and i'm not sure if it's just me but i had terrible performance issues with it for some reason.. I'd love to know if anyone else had any similar problems.  I recall once downloading a mod that lets you equipt the HDT physics for the penis, i think you could actually craft it.. I've been looking for it lately but it's nowhere to be found. that was the only penis physics mod that worked well with SAM.

Author

By the way at the expense of hdt physics. If she had been more modified. (Do not get wrong. I like the current mod of the body physics). An example could be the male and female body from the game Black Desert. There physicality all: D.

Author
13 hours ago, Ayser said:

Everything there seems simple except for the 3D body hair, it sounds awesome but i doubt it'd look as good as 2D drawn hair.. [...]
here is an example SOS 3D pubic hair ... The polycount is crazy for just a small patch of pubes! Imagine how it would be if the entire body was covered with  3D hairs.

There was a SAM version of that mod floating around I think, but it really didn't look that good. What we need is something like Nvidia's Hairworks, full body edition ?

13 hours ago, Ayser said:

I'd love for SAM to have an integrated HDT option for the penis.. Like an option to make the penis and balls jiggle freely.. I  know that Floppy SOS exists but it simply didn't work for me and i'm not sure if it's just me but i had terrible performance issues with it for some reason.. I'd love to know if anyone else had any similar problems.  I recall once downloading a mod that lets you equipt the HDT physics for the penis, i think you could actually craft it.. I've been looking for it lately but it's nowhere to be found. that was the only penis physics mod that worked well with SAM.

FloppySOS works pretty well for me since its 2.2 release. There were some strange things going on before that, but it's pretty smooth now. Like all hdt mods it starts to freak out at framerates below 30 and above 60, and if you use Racemenu's schlong sliders it will deform your schlong with unpredictable results, but that's about it.

The equippable hdt schlong was on HoT and is consequently gone, but that one created serious issues for me, anyway. If I saved my game while it was equipped, it got 'baked in' and basically destroyed that savegame. It also didn't have a hard-on option irc.

1 hour ago, Dredd said:

There was a SAM version of that mod floating around I think, but it really didn't look that good. What we need is something like Nvidia's Hairworks, full body edition ?

FloppySOS works pretty well for me since its 2.2 release. There were some strange things going on before that, but it's pretty smooth now. Like all hdt mods it starts to freak out at framerates below 30 and above 60, and if you use Racemenu's schlong sliders it will deform your schlong with unpredictable results, but that's about it.

The equippable hdt schlong was on HoT and is consequently gone, but that one created serious issues for me, anyway. If I saved my game while it was equipped, it got 'baked in' and basically destroyed that savegame. It also didn't have a hard-on option irc.

Oh :( I guess it's just me that getting those problems.. I mean, i'm not really getting any weird problems like the penis deforming or glitching..  the mod seems to be working fine but when i load a save game that has FloppySOS installed it just crashes until i load a previous save that didn't have FloppySOS..  the problem lies within the fact that whenever i fast travel or exist cells.. i get a massive FPS drop! I never had anything like this with HDT willy or any other HDT mod (Even when it's disabled for the player and NPCs, it would still happen). I posted about this on the mod support thread.. I'm gonna tinker with it a bit more and see if i can find a workaround.. if nothing works, i guess i'll have to do without it even tho it seems like an indispensible mod for me now, i just like those small details and i'm a slut for immersive mods :P

Oh and as for the Nvidia hairwork.. that would be amazing honestly! I just for some reason can't imagine that happening in skyrim at all.. but hey, anything is possible with Skyrim :D 

On 11/14/2016 at 9:02 AM, Felio said:

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=OnHit_-_ObjectReference

OnHit only triggers if the actor is hit. The addon you mentioned probably runs every tick no matter what.

Frankly I love muscular schlong in SOS so much then I also desire the schlong to realize on SAM in future if possible. And, I also hope that SAM will support multi-bodies textures on MCM and assign it to player individually because I love player's specific muscle textures and I can differentiate player from NPCs.

Author
9 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Frankly I love muscular schlong in SOS so much then I also desire the schlong to realize on SAM in future if possible. And, I also hope that SAM will support multi-bodies textures on MCM and assign it to player individually because I love player's specific muscle textures and I can differentiate player from NPCs.

There was a modification for SAM in ladymoiraine that let you choose specific textures (normal, base, etc) I guess it's doable but it wasn't from Vector hands so it's been deleted.

On 18/11/2016 at 6:10 AM, ReptilianOverlord said:

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=OnHit_-_ObjectReference

OnHit only triggers if the actor is hit. The addon you mentioned probably runs every tick no matter what.

it triggers when stamina goes below 50%, when swimming and when weather is rainy. I had no problems with high level (and stamina) characters but a level 1 character performing a heavy attack in Helgen Keep gets fatigued pretty easily...

On 18/11/2016 at 8:21 AM, Kyoshi said:

Once upon a time I recall there was the idea to use the the muscular schlong for SOS as a morph for the schlong in SAM, I don't remember why it was discarded,perhaps it was giving problems in applying it?...

On 2016. 11. 15. at 6:00 AM, Khlas said:

A detailed anus. Maybe even with HDT/collision effect. I know I'm a perv, and I know it's probably impossible but will be the first body mod ever to do this.

On 2016. 11. 14. at 0:31 AM, Felio said:

First would be a mod aimed to integrate vanilla refits with skimpy Vector's refits 

Last idea I wanted to throw out there and see what people think is would it be worth to think a version of SAM for humanoid creatures? Before you think of bestiality (perv! :P), hear me out: there's already support for Wherewold and Vampire Lord and the Werebear is on the way (loooooong way :P), would it be so terrible to have giants, trolls, draugrs, male spriggans, male flame athronachs (from Vector's mod) and rieklings morphing theyr phisique to get more vairety?

I agree them all. Non-replacer skimpy armors (more likely, if it will contains different separated parts, so you can mix them), detailed anus and SAM for humanoid creatures.

I'd also like to see more Argonian textures (Draconic, Basic and Masculine) and more different muscle normal maps (like SkySight which I fit for SAM). More body hair options or dirty, scarred, freckled bodies also would be nice (I also made some resources).

Better khajiit textures. :) 

I've been somewhat successful in using a SOS-based argonian retexture in my game and they're relatively simple to port over yourself except for the feet. But yas, it'd be awesome if more mod authors converted their retextures for SAM.