Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carnotaurus

Bags and Bandoliers for SAM?

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone with armor fitting experience would like to take a look at a mod and make a version that works better with SAM

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16438?tab=files

It is a nice and handy mod that allows for crafting of bags and a bandolier in order to increase the weight one can carry. But it has two issues when used with SAM.

• One of the bags that is worn around the left side of the waist will cause the SAM schlong to disappear, as they both use the same equipment slot (I rather have the schlong visible, of course!)
  • When used with high Samson or Samuel values, the bags and bandolier will clip with the body, making for a rather unpleasant look. (Mod still works fine; just a visual issue.)

Author of the topic Posted
On 4/8/2019 at 10:36 PM, air said:

sadly the permissions don't seem to allow reupload of the meshes so that's a no-go

The permissions didn't give me that idea. And even if so, there are mods that use assets from previous mods, requiring the original and having the modifications are installed on top, overwriting whatever files are needed. Some are even on this site.

I don't have the slightest idea of making mods; otherwise I would had done so myself.

Author
14 hours ago, Carnotaurus said:

The permissions didn't give me that idea. And even if so, there are mods that use assets from previous mods, requiring the original and having the modifications are installed on top, overwriting whatever files are needed. Some are even on this site.

I don't have the slightest idea of making mods; otherwise I would had done so myself.

the permissions state explicitly that the meshes are not to be reuploaded elsewhere. A patch to make this mod compatible with SAM would require adjusting the meshes to the SAM body.