Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suicidal old snake

sos addons for sam?

REALLY like Sam for skyrim because of the great characters you can make with it, i really dont like any other male body replacing mods like sos, but seems how sos is more popular it has more choices for the schlong shape (the only reason i use sos).  So im going to ask if anyone knows mods to add more schlong types to sam or if there are existing mods that have compatibility to sam. (i do use skyrim special edition but that doesnt matter) thank you in advance.

Author

There's one here but to use it for SAM Light I think you would need to convert the mesh and then replace the genitals in SAM Light's body with that one. 

Dunno if there are any others, I never really checked for any to be honest ?

Author of the topic Posted
8 minutes ago, air said:

There's one here but to use it for SAM Light I think you would need to convert the mesh and then replace the genitals in SAM Light's body with that one. 

Dunno if there are any others, I never really checked for any to be honest ?

thank you, this at least proves that its possible (but not with my lack of modding) to have an sos schlong added to SAM, i was hoping for a more exotic shape.