Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

NeutronSphere

Download — Membership - Control Addon For SAM

Membership - Control Addon For SAM

There are other controllers out there but I've seen people say they have issues with them
so figured I'd share what I made for myself. If yours works for you, you don't need this. Quick highlights:

SoS-like control that most of you are probably familiar with

Peepee flexibilty is OFF by default. To enable it just press the menu key and click enableHotKeys:

Home:        Menu Key:
Up Arrow:    Player Penis Up 
Down Arrow:    Player Penis Down 
Page Up:    Target Penis Up 
Page Down:    Target Penis Down

Keys are not remappable in this version. Might make another in the future if I get un-burnt out with modding

Edited by neutraldude

First of all, thank you for this! I was always sad to see that we were lacking one of these mods for SAM.

Does this mod work for Skyrim Special Edition? I've attempted to use it and when I hit the home key i seem to get the overlay menu twice (the menu just repeats down) and none of the options seem to work except exit menu. Does it have any pre-reqs I'm mssing? I'm using SAM Light.

Thank you in advance and for the mod!

~ Posting here as I didn't realize there was a support thread.

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:00 AM, bdumbly1 said:

First of all, thank you for this! I was always sad to see that we were lacking one of these mods for SAM.

Does this mod work for Skyrim Special Edition? I've attempted to use it and when I hit the home key i seem to get the overlay menu twice (the menu just repeats down) and none of the options seem to work except exit menu. Does it have any pre-reqs I'm mssing? I'm using SAM Light.

Thank you in advance and for the mod!

~ Posting here as I didn't realize there was a support thread.

i have exactly the same problem, now both on LE and SE, and it has worked before well and without problem, i am at a lost to understand what conflicts

Author of the topic Posted

Plan to make an enhanced version of this sooner than later. MCM is likely for ease of remapping keys. This was made for classic so if any issues with SE I can't speak to those. In the meantime there's the other controllers like that ring mod (I assume it works still)

thanks for your answer, yes i bet SE fucked it up like it does to many things, however this started to happen in LE as well, well, i guess MCM inclusion might help.

The ring thingies does work for LE i have not looked at it closely to see if i could convert it to SE, it should be fairly easy,

in the mean time, thanks for your great work, keep it up we love it :)