Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chrimatos

Beast Khajiit- Alpha

I've decided to revive a mod I began a while back, which would make a more Tiger-ish alternative to Khajiit. I'm still fairly new to this, but would love folks help troubleshooting this thing.

I've gotten it working on my machine (with a weird bug I that makes the skin default to human until you equip/unequip body armor) But i'm not sure if I packed the files right. My current copy of skyrim is fucked, (because of other mods though) So i'll have to reinstall soon, but I figured I'd share this with you all.

Feedback is appreciated, since I'm pretty sure I'll need a lot!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93217/?tab=description

ScreenShot2.bmp

Very cool!  Im doing an overhaul with Khajiit too, only im making them use human head to be more hybrid like, that looks really cool what you made though!  Is it only for classic skyrim?

Author of the topic Posted

Yeah it's for classic right now, Is the special edition worth playing? I basically consider SAM a must have, so I'm more or less forced to stick with classic.

EDIT! I've been looking at the SAM-like mods that folks here have put together for SSE, and with the increased stability, I think I'm going to do SSE from now on, since my skyrim adventures usually terminate with the game being unplayable due to crashes after I've progressively installed 90000000 mods.

10 hours ago, Chrimatos said:

Yeah it's for classic right now, Is the special edition worth playing? I basically consider SAM a must have, so I'm more or less forced to stick with classic.

EDIT! I've been looking at the SAM-like mods that folks here have put together for SSE, and with the increased stability, I think I'm going to do SSE from now on, since my skyrim adventures usually terminate with the game being unplayable due to crashes after I've progressively installed 90000000 mods.

Yes its so worth it, I had to give up on classic skyrim a long while ago too, I never even completed the full game it was so unstable hahaa!  Ive still not done the civil war, plus we have all the content from Beyond Skyrim with tons more coming that will only be on SSE too.