Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDandyHorse

My Khajiit has Twig-Legs... SEND HELP

SO I have SAM and of course... it's everything I've hoped for. Well, not everything. See- my Khajiit's upper body is fantastic- but his lower body... not so much. I have XP32 installed (and have tried using both older and newer versions with the same results) and in correct order- meaning it's at the bottom so that nothing overrides it- and even though the full list of body sliders is present on the race menu, they don't actually do anything. Only the right/left biceps, height, head, and weapon modifiers seem to actually work. 

Here's a list of the mods I'm using in the order that I have them installed,

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

Race Menu (v 3.3, as I'm told newer ones don't work for SAM)

SAM (core, resizes, and textures)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

HDT Physics Extensions 

FNIS 

I've tried anything I've seen around these forums and ones on Steam, but a mix of people not having the problem I evidently am and me not being able to sift through hundreds of pages of trouble-shooting has proved too worthy a foe for me, so now my only hope for a nice set of thunder thighs for my Khajiit rests in whatever noble hero may provide some useful information for my plight. 

image.png.b4b645861cc4ac5178d410c1dcc3f80b.png

(lower quality- I apologize, but look at those chicken bones... SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE.)

Thanks in advance for anyone who wants to help! I'll turn down no advice! 

Author of the topic Posted

From the race menu, with the "showracemenu" command, over to the body sliders tab. As before, only a few at the bottom actually function correctly. Everything else has no effect. 

On 7/3/2018 at 11:54 PM, TheDandyHorse said:

From the race menu, with the "showracemenu" command, over to the body sliders tab. As before, only a few at the bottom actually function correctly. Everything else has no effect. 

some of them only function on females