Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluemask

Build Recommendation

I know this all comes down to customization and preferences but I wonder how I could achieve a Swimmer's build or the Doritos body shape? Even if I reduce the weight and increase the Samson slider, it appears my Character looks like a Gym Rat. I know this is the ideal SAM build but I wonder if my preferred body type could be achieved?

You should be able to, as I was able to get a smaller build with the usage of SAM, plus some basic RaceMenu Sliders. 

1132370260_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_05.28-19_02_35_10.thumb.png.5827dcf305e484aea564a2382fccbbd7.png

105831990_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_05.28-18_50_27_97.thumb.png.4eedf0c18188f99236346f916cc6b4af.png

Build your character as you want, then moving to the right, you should find an option called BodyScales (Though i'm looking to see if it's from another mod)

1859164862_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_06.01-23_52_44_25.thumb.png.8713c09328def006b2b5cf458db86b23.png

Right here, you should be able to customize each individual body part to get a look you want.

Author of the topic Posted

Wow he's damn adorable!

Racemenu it is for a more scrutinized customization huh. I actually installed it just for the sake of SAM haha. So it is really helpful for other customizations (damn ECE you don't help. LOL)

Yeah dude! I've tried ECE once, and you can do a lot with it. But I prefer Racemenu as you can edit a whole lot more. Honestly, it all depends on playing around with the settings.