Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raseri

Some problems with SAM

Sorry for my English :(

So, I've finally installed the mod and found two problems.

1. Every npc except my character have no penis. 

2. RaceMenu's sliders associated with changing body size (belly, butt, etc.) do not work.

I don't know what should I do. I played with SOS before it, but I deleted this mod and cleaned saves. All requirements are met.

ScreenShot789.bmp

Author
21 час назад, Raseri сказал:

Sorry for my English :(

So, I've finally installed the mod and found two problems.

1. Every npc except my character have no penis. 

2. RaceMenu's sliders associated with changing body size (belly, butt, etc.) do not work.

I don't know what should I do. I played with SOS before it, but I deleted this mod and cleaned saves. All requirements are met.

ScreenShot789.bmp

Бегунки живота, попы и тд работают лишь при наличии SAM HDT (есть на сайте) и скелета от XPMSE (есть на Нексусе), насчёт члена, то попробуйте переместить файл SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp в конец списка загрузки модов. 

Belly, butt and etc sliders work only if  SAM HDT (here is on the site) and a skeleton from XPMSE (there are on the Nexus) are installed, talking about a schlong,  try to move the SAM-Shape Atlas for Men.esp file to the end of the mod order list.

Not all sliders will work because some are for females only. You need to test which ones work.

Make sure the load (and install) order is the same as the one on the SAM Installation Guide thread.

Author of the topic Posted
В 05.03.2018 в 15:56, Den987 сказал:

Бегунки живота, попы и тд работают лишь при наличии SAM HDT (есть на сайте) и скелета от XPMSE (есть на Нексусе), насчёт члена, то попробуйте переместить файл SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp в конец списка загрузки модов. 

Belly, butt and etc sliders work only if  SAM HDT (here is on the site) and a skeleton from XPMSE (there are on the Nexus) are installed, talking about a schlong,  try to move the SAM-Shape Atlas for Men.esp file to the end of the mod order list.

Благодарю, всё сработало! Только вот ещё вопрос. С модами на беременность, поддерживающими мужских персонажей, сама беременность идёт, но живот не увеличивается. Это проблема SAM'a, скелета или мода на беременность? Или вообще чего-то другого? 

Thanks, it worked! But also I have another question. I play with pregnancy modes for male characters, it worked correctly, but a belly doesn't grow. Is it problem with SAM, a skeleton or pregnancy mode? Or something else?

Author
3 часа назад, Raseri сказал:

Благодарю, всё сработало! Только вот ещё вопрос. С модами на беременность, поддерживающими мужских персонажей, сама беременность идёт, но живот не увеличивается. Это проблема SAM'a, скелета или мода на беременность? Или вообще чего-то другого? 

Thanks, it worked! But also I have another question. I play with pregnancy modes for male characters, it worked correctly, but a belly doesn't grow. Is it problem with SAM, a skeleton or pregnancy mode? Or something else?

Не за что.

Скорее проблема в самом моде на беременность, ибо некоторые не поддерживает увеличение мужского тела. Хотя, тот же Egg Factory на LoversLab от MorePrinniesDood поддерживает рост и уменьшение живота и груди. Being Female пока не тестировал.

You're welcome!

I think the problem is in pregnancy mod because some of them don't support male body enlargement. Though, Egg Factory on LoversLab by MorePrinniesDood supports belly and breast enlar]rgement. Being female wasn't tested yet.

10 часов назад, Den987 сказал:

Не за что.

Скорее проблема в самом моде на беременность, ибо некоторые не поддерживает увеличение мужского тела. Хотя, тот же Egg Factory на LoversLab от MorePrinniesDood поддерживает рост и уменьшение живота и груди. Being Female пока не тестировал.

You're welcome!

I think the problem is in pregnancy mod because some of them don't support male body enlargement. Though, Egg Factory on LoversLab by MorePrinniesDood supports belly and breast enlar]rgement. Being female wasn't tested yet.

В этом и дело, именно что с Egg Factory такая проблема.

It's the problem exactly with Egg Factory.

Author
В 07.03.2018 в 18:42, Raseri сказал:

В этом и дело, именно что с Egg Factory такая проблема.

It's the problem exactly with Egg Factory.

Всё вроде работает, с последней версией проверил. Нужно поставить EggFactory.esp в конец списка модов и выполнить нужные настройки (Enable Males, Включить рост груди и живота и найти и взять объекты под названием "Suspicious Spider Egg" или что то вроде того.

Everything seem to be working, at least with the latest version. You need to put EggFactory.esp to the end of mods order list and do some adjustments in Mode Settings (Enable males, Enable breast&belly scaling and to findd some objects called "Suspicious Spider Egg" or something like this.

7 hours ago, Den987 said:

Всё вроде работает, с последней версией проверил. Нужно поставить EggFactory.esp в конец списка модов и выполнить нужные настройки (Enable Males, Включить рост груди и живота и найти и взять объекты под названием "Suspicious Spider Egg" или что то вроде того.

Everything seem to be working, at least with the latest version. You need to put EggFactory.esp to the end of mods order list and do some adjustments in Mode Settings (Enable males, Enable breast&belly scaling and to findd some objects called "Suspicious Spider Egg" or something like this.

Да, я обновилась с версии 2.9 до 3.0 и всё заработало. Правда, живот выглядит немного странно... Так и должно быть? 

Yeah, I updated from version 2.9 to 3.0 and it worked. But a belly looks a bit strange... Is it normal?

ScreenShot820.jpg

Author
1 hour ago, Raseri said:

Да, я обновилась с версии 2.9 до 3.0 и всё заработало. Правда, живот выглядит немного странно... Так и должно быть? 

ScreenShot820.jpg

Слишком большие показатели роста живота в настройках, нужно ограничить рост живота. А в целом, примерно да... Конечно особо не выделяется, если показатели Samson или Samuel стоят на максимуме

You need to re-adjust belly scale settings, maybe you need to make 'em smaller. Though it should look like this... In my opinion, it's less visible if the Samson or Samuel sliders are on maximum.