Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkIbis

Ifrit Summon to ---> Incubus Follower and enemy

Hello all, =0?

I wanted to introduce and idea I had  for a new follower mod that I'll be publishing in part because it uses the SAM body mesh and I am not sure if I can publish Sam's Files in other places
   To get to the point I made the character Ifrit originally apart of my  Final Fantasy Summons mod
   and through some alterations have made him a bit less human but I'm running into some issues and I was hoping that someone could give me some pointers.

I was able to attach a demon/horse penis to him and have it interact nicely with SAM's body and cock scaling  however there are some issues...

1.There is a gap behind his scrotum it's small but for the sake of completion it's bothersome, it can be fixed in game with SAM's MCM and scaling the scrotum larger. But how do I fix this to not bother the end user...

2.The texture for the penis region is a bit off from the body it's not by much but it is once again bothersome.  I've included pictures of the issue under the spoiler so for now the mod is release it here as a W.I.P. The texture is controlled by the underwear color I think if I make the penis larger then I'll be able to fix the issue however.

The mod is released with the loose files and .bsa included so that people can add their own meshes and textures to the file as they see fit.

Spoiler

Male Body_1:

Ifrit body Mesh Issue 2.PNG

Male Body_0:

Ifrit Body Mesh Issue.PNG

Author of the topic Posted

:C no replies yet :C
  So my idea is that I'll have to use blinder or some other tool I guess I can use the same thing that I attached the penis with (outfit stuido) and just expand the size until the gap is covered.
  For the textures I'm going to try and use the UNP texture blender program :o?

I really don't know, I think the best thing to do is editing the model in a 3d modeling program (like blender) in the four morphs (1, 0, samson and samuel) and export it as nif, then proceed like all other clothing for morph generation: the conversion toold for sam work best with a vanilla base shape (I had some minor inconsistencies with the body when converting from SOS/Favoredsoul bodies), so using Outfit Studio may cause problems. :\

Author of the topic Posted
On 2/15/2018 at 11:44 AM, Felio said:

I really don't know, I think the best thing to do is editing the model in a 3d modeling program (like blender) in the four morphs (1, 0, samson and samuel) and export it as nif, then proceed like all other clothing for morph generation: the conversion toold for sam work best with a vanilla base shape (I had some minor inconsistencies with the body when converting from SOS/Favoredsoul bodies), so using Outfit Studio may cause problems. :\

Thanks :) I saw that Don was able to figure out how to fix this by changing the .nif file used for the penis.