Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

datpenguin

SAM + Furry Age of Skyrim?

So, I'm trying to get SAM and Furry Age of Skyrim (does what it sounds like it does) to work, but it seems like, no matter which one of those mods are loaded first or second, SAM applies the human skins to all of the races.

As for the missing dicks, I can only assume it's from the race things that it's using. Help?

72850_20180129192955_1.png

72850_20180129192955_2.png

72850_20180129193042_1.png

72850_20180129193052_1.png

72850_20180129193107_1.png

First off I wanted to ask, what texture mod are you using for your bodies, they look amazing!

Second, I think you would need to replace the textures that come in SAM or whatever body skin your using with that of the textures from the Furry Age of Skyrim. 

Author of the topic Posted
2 minutes ago, bennzoor said:

First off I wanted to ask, what texture mod are you using for your bodies, they look amazing!

Second, I think you would need to replace the textures that come in SAM or whatever body skin your using with that of the textures from the Furry Age of Skyrim. 

I'm just using the HD textures from SAM, hehe.

And yeah, that would work, thank you!

Author

This is most likely because the races are not recognised as "khajiit". ActorProxyKhajiit. As I explained in my tutorial. This would however make all the races use the khajiit textures.

Which would lead to mismatches and so forth. I have no idea on how to add additional textures to SAM MCM Menu. The only options are Smooth and Striped.

I suppose most of those races would look alright with the khajiit textures. But the Lykaios race has such Lovely textures so missing out on that is a shame.

To get it to work properly you have to follow my tutorial and do those steps for each individual race.

You'll have to add the "SAM_Customtextures" keyword to ALL the default playable races, which will eliminate texture overriding. Otherwise, it will attempt to overwrite the default races with the human textures.

de2c8ffeff0af972380b5dc9cdc57ecd.png