Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retea

Marvelous armor!

First of all, sorry for my english :( I'm italian so please be gentle.

On the screenshoot Showoff Thread I saw a lot of incredible armour, cloth and other body mod, but I never found it in any place.

I know that a lot of person are creating their own armour, but there's any way to download them and use them with S.A.M.? A lot of users are creating amazing piece and I just hope they want to share with others their creation.

I'm not good enough to create my personal armour, I'm quite ignorant about programming and even when I try to modified a Skyrim map i fucked up badly xD

A lot of armor you see in the screenshot thread are refits of armor you can find on Nexus to fit on SAM bodies. Since these are other artists armor that aren't on VectorPlexus we have to ask permission first before they can be uploaded here and a lot of these artists take a very long time to reply so that's usually why you don't see the marvelous armor in the download section. I hope this answers your question!  ^_^