Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lwdzhuanyong

Animal Penis for werewolf

That's not a but that it does not work with S.A.M. That has it's own model for the werewolves and SAM is a model replaces the werewolves model also. So they will conflict since they both are trying to replace the same model.

Author of the topic Posted

even if it is a SSE mod,but work well whit Skyrim when use the option file

may be i need to Reorganize my word  :/

how to make a head(or hand genitals somgthing else) model that work well whit S.A.M?

You would have to edit the model it self which would need knowledge and ability to work with the model it self. As well as you would need the software to do the modeling changes. So more or less you would have to make a new model that had the parts you are wanting. Also I am not sure if a mod that was made for the SSE version of skyrim would work on the original version of the game since the old one is 32 bit and the new one is 64 bit. If some parts of the mod need the 64 bit architecture it would not work on the 32 bit platform. That is also part of the problem with moving mods from the old skyrim to the new. Since it is a 64 bit platform it is hard for the people working on SKSE to make the changes they need to get it to work. Also some things that could be done in the 32 bit platform can't be done in the 64 bit platform since it functions differently.