Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebkans

I dont know how to use correctly this mods

Hi everyone.

I need your help because I dont know how to modify bodies.

I like argonian, so  I installed "Masculine argonian texture for SAM but I couldnt do anything. After that, I installed the following mods (most of them were installed manually):

But I couldnt edit any body

I also tried using "Mod configuration" in the menu but there is no change.

Honestly, I dont know what I'm doing wrong. I dont know if I have to install all the mods in a specific order or I dont know

Can someone help me please?

Hey there and welcome to the forums. :)

I recommend grabbing a mod manager and taking a look at my installation guide here:

If you get a bit stuck anywhere along the line feel free to ask and hopefully someone can help you out or point you in the right direction.

Author of the topic Posted
Just now, Naurdor said:

Hey there and welcome to the forums. :)

I recommend grabbing a mod manager and taking a look at my installation guide here:

If you get a bit stuck anywhere along the line feel free to ask and hopefully someone can help you out or point you in the right direction.

Hi!

Thanks  for the welcome :)

I tried using nexus mod manager but sometimes, when I download a mod, it sometimes suddely hangs and status is incomplete. That's why I  install mods manually :/

Question: When I have to install Masculine argonian texture for SAM? Before or after installing the mods that are in the guide?

Greetings

P.S. : Sorry, My English isn´t very well  xD

48 minutes ago, Melesse said:

You can download mods manually and then install them via NMM. And you have to install Masculine Argonian Textures after SAM Textures.

This. Generally don't use NMM to download just use the website then use NMM as a mod installer only :)

1 hour ago, Melesse said:

You can download mods manually and then install them via NMM. And you have to install Masculine Argonian Textures after SAM Textures.

Hi!

Thanks for answering and your help!

I installed all the mods and I can modify bodies partially. I can change arms, gentitals, fingers and more but the problem is that I cant modify breast, left breats fullnes, right breast fullnes, glute and belly.

Any idea? :/

To get to the MCM (Mod Configuration Menu) hit escape and it should be on the same menu as save, load, etc. It lets you configure your body size and other parts of the mod. :)

17 hours ago, Melesse said:

You need this to be able to modify breast and butt weights, I think. Also, just to be sure, you know you can modify the settings for Samson/Samuel from the MCM for SAM, right?

Thanks, I will download that file too.

Yes, I know how to go to Mod configuration menu and I tried to edit bodies with Samson/Samuel but i didn´t see any change. I hope its work by installing that mod.

There is something that I'm doing wrong, but I dont know what.

17 hours ago, Naurdor said:

To get to the MCM (Mod Configuration Menu) hit escape and it should be on the same menu as save, load, etc. It lets you configure your body size and other parts of the mod. :)

Yeah, I know how to go to the MCM but I didn't see any change when I edit samson or samuel. I dont know what I'm doing wrong :/ 

28 minutes ago, Melesse said:

Are you editing the Samson/Samuel morph settings in the Scaling tab or the individual-specific samson/samuel sliders in the actors tab?

On the first picture, I tried on character (personaje) menu. I change samson/samuel value but when I press "Enter", the number go back to 0

On the second picture, I tried on races (razas) menu, I edit samson/samuel value but when I go back to the game, there is no change

On the third picture, I tried with scales menu, but the problem is the same as the first picture.

Sorry for de quality of the picrues, I dont know how to do a screenshoot of skyrim.

I'm very noob with this things hahaha

Hmmm... actor shouldn't be resetting to 0... have you tried clicking the button instead of hitting enter? The races is for NPCs of that race.

Also I think you can take a screenshot with steam using the F12 key.

Edit: OH! Do you have the Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) Installed? ...Nevermind, I don't think you can even get to the MCM without it installed. Just make sure you run the SKSE instead of skyrim directly.

4 hours ago, Naurdor said:

Hmmm... actor shouldn't be resetting to 0... have you tried clicking the button instead of hitting enter? The races is for NPCs of that race.

Also I think you can take a screenshot with steam using the F12 key.

Edit: OH! Do you have the Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) Installed? ...Nevermind, I don't think you can even get to the MCM without it installed. Just make sure you run the SKSE instead of skyrim directly.

The game isnt original, its pirate.

I bought it when I was younger in a gameshop.

Maybe that is the problem.

Does these mods only work on original games?

32 minutes ago, Rebkans said:

The game isnt original, its pirate.

I bought it when I was younger in a gameshop.

Maybe that is the problem.

Does these mods only work on original games?

SKSE only works with the steam version of Skyrim (Standard or Legendary Edition, not Special) so that's probably why you're having errors. Original skyrim still has a steam page but you can only get legendary edition keys form other websites. Just make absolutely sure it's a website you can trust and make sure you get the right platform cos they don't do refunds. Here's one of the key resellers I personally trust enough to use: https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-legendary-edition/

SKSE work in cracked version 100%, just install SAM core, SAM Texture,refit's ,after made this steps go to game and chek its work, if work property install the argonian texture, make sure you have skeleton by XP32 (just the nif files skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif) or 

SAM HDT BBB BOUNCE skeleton. its gonna work (I think) :)

EDIT1:if you use enb press insert or print screen key

On 11/11/2017 at 8:59 PM, Naurdor said:

SKSE only works with the steam version of Skyrim (Standard or Legendary Edition, not Special) so that's probably why you're having errors. Original skyrim still has a steam page but you can only get legendary edition keys form other websites. Just make absolutely sure it's a website you can trust and make sure you get the right platform cos they don't do refunds. Here's one of the key resellers I personally trust enough to use: https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-legendary-edition/

Thanks very much. I will take a look to that page. :)

On 14/11/2017 at 12:06 AM, TheGrimmer said:

SKSE work in cracked version 100%, just install SAM core, SAM Texture,refit's ,after made this steps go to game and chek its work, if work property install the argonian texture, make sure you have skeleton by XP32 (just the nif files skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif) or 

SAM HDT BBB BOUNCE skeleton. its gonna work (I think) :)

EDIT1:if you use enb press insert or print screen key

Really? :o

In that case, I will try again installing all the mods :)

Thanks you very much!

I think its script are resetting you scales,  do you have installed other's mod with modified body scaling?,try move you script folder for another local (desktop) desactive all mods (for not broken you game) start new game just with the mods I said, if work you gonna have to install all mods you used (just the have the scprit folder)

If not work delete the script folder an copy the old folder (the folder you have the paste in desktop)

*install manually for you know what's mods use script folder

Sorry for my bad English -.-'