Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GayMan6910

Help! Does anyone has the body texture by kraan

Author

If you're referring to my custom body hair textures then the reason you cant find them is because I haven't uploaded them yet. I keep meaning to organise them into an installer or some-such but never get around to it.

I will do eventually, once I'm happy with them. And when I find the time an inclination to package them up.

Very sexy hair texture there Kraan. Would that work with the hard body skin set? I am not fully sure on how the skins work. I just know that it is made of layers. If it would work with the hard bodies I bet it would look really sexy.

Author

I won't bore you with the specifics but yes they should work together.

Although I personally don't use that mod so I can't confirm how well they will look together.

Author

Don't forget that you threw me your textures =) And they worked perfectly with my mod. Not without my editorial course.

P.s. I really want to lay out what I got =) But I appreciate your work too much and will wait for you to post it.

Author

Oh yes, I had forgotten. Been to bed a few times since then, heh.

Hopefully I'll get something presentable together this weekend. Probably only a simple replacement for the medium and higher hair levels. Then I'll see about an installer with some different options for people to choose from. We'll see hoe we go with that.