Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny2015

Sam Half dragon race

I,ve created a character on skyrim with sam half dragon race and took that character and made it a follower so when i went to recruit him ,he was,nt at the setting i made him to be so i open McM sam menu to go into race or either actor and he was,nt showing,so i cant fix what i made him to be at first ,i,m i doing something wrong or is it not suppose to be in sam's McM .the first is him the half dragon nord and the second picture is how its was suppose to llok like beefy not the skin but anyway lol,please help :)) oh and i like your mods good work their my type of men haha :))

ScreenShot7-min.jpg

ScreenShot8-min.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

thanks you for your response,that was fast nice lol anyway i appreciate but the thing is ,its when you create a toon using racemenu ,sam or what not, then you put them in game, to be your follower, well the half dragon race does,nt not appear in the sam McM menu so if you have to nip here and there to fix because its not what it suppose to be when you first made,then you have no options to do so cause its not in the sam menus (race or actor).