Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tiggie

How get bigger balls

You can do it either one of two ways: through the MCM or using RaceMenu. If you use the MCM, you'll need to make sure you have schlongs enabled, then go to the Actor tab to scale them. if you want them bigger still through just the MCM, there is also a Scale Multiplier option (don't remember which tab it's under off the top of my head), by default it's at 2.0 and can go up to 10.0, but it also scales the penis along with the testicles, so be aware of that. If you don't want to use the MCM, in RaceMenu go to the Genitals tab, and you should see a bunch of different sliders (they may mostly say SoS; don't worry, they affect this mod). i don't remember the exact name, as I don't use RaceMenu much for making characters, but it may be something along the lines of 'Scrotum', I think. You can also combine the two for even greater effect, but beware of potential balls-in-the-ground syndrome if you go too big.

It's SOS Genitals Scrotum at the top of the Genitals tab in RaceMenu. you can type "showracemenu" (without quotes) in the console to bring it back up.

Also welcome to the forums, glad to have you here. :)