Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

onyxlion

Converting Physics Armor to SAM/BILF

Hey everyone, first time posting here. Long time user, new poster.

I'm replaying Skyrim again now that I have a nice rig that can handle foliage, physics, and combat overhauls. Loving SAM and BILF bodies as well as the variety of physics armor, clothing, and hair available nowadays. The trouble is, a lot of physics armor doesn't fit the SAM or BILF bodies and I don't feel like running to SavrenX or Fuse00 or 4thUnknown to whine and beg for a conversion. However, this process is not at all documented on the internet as far as I can tell. I've found plenty of boob jiggle physics tutorials on youtube and such but nothing having to do with cloth physics and converting these outfits. Every time I follow a tutorial, the physics simply break after I've fit the armor to the body. Can somebody please help me or link a tutorial? I'd really like to contribute any conversions I make but the first step is obtaining the appropriate skillset.

Examples of armor I'm trying to refit:

Infantry Armor: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/88099?
Rogue Armor: https://www.patreon.com/posts/hdt-smp-rogue-se-67007517

I know it's possible, cos I saw zhudy create the lovely Inquisitor Armor for BILF with full physics still - even if it isn't skimpy as some people suggest is the only stuff that should be converted. But by the Nine, I want that juicy peach from BILF in all its glory lol.

Edited by onyxlion

I don't know if it's the best way to go, but so far it worked for me.

Just gave a shot in the dark, first I converted an armor for SAM High poly HDT. Then, I opened the meshes 0 and 1 with nifskope, and then replaced the NiStringExtraData from 0NiNode with the ones from the original armors.

I don't know if this is very clear, but I could have both body physics and cloth physics running at the same time. Surprising given I have literally zero knowlegde with HDT stuff.