Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xywey

What game version (SE vs. LE) is better for primarily gay mods?

I am really new to skyrim modding (and to skyrim itself too), it seems like LE has much more mods but SE has extremely good quality (textures, shaders?). Please help me decide so I won't end up switching versions after spending time looking for mods :D

I am looking for sex + body enchantment mods and if possible gay-related story mods. If you also will be able to provide why I should choose one version over the other it would be awesome! Early thanks for all the replies!

Author

No argument between 32bit/DX9 vs 64Bit/DX11. You should switch to SE at this point as many modders have already left skyrim LE. Even in terms of ENB, Skyrim SE is much higher quality. With sexlab you need greater engine stability. Surely LE with limited cores is no longer enough.

If someone says LE is more stable, they don't know anything about engines. Just make a statement based on "People say". From the 32 bit DX 9 core, it is clear that the capabilities and quality of the shaders are like consoles. As ENB maker too, I won't touch LE anymore and their console shader quality.

SE has far more mods at the moment than LE.  Many modders from nexus have refused to make mods for LE because of the hassle of dealing with both. All gay mods working well for SE.

On 6/23/2023 at 8:08 AM, xywey said:

I am really new to skyrim modding (and to skyrim itself too), it seems like LE has much more mods but SE has extremely good quality (textures, shaders?). Please help me decide so I won't end up switching versions after spending time looking for mods :D

I am looking for sex + body enchantment mods and if possible gay-related story mods. If you also will be able to provide why I should choose one version over the other it would be awesome! Early thanks for all the replies!

loverlabs.com  is a site for this mods LE, SE and AE and more ;) 

ah sorry! for a very good body mods verctor plexis is the better choise, search the Sam discussion and downloads ;)