Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Im using SAM light with texture addon and only nords, argonians, and khajiits have textures, the rest of the races have purple bodies😑
did i do something wrong or do i just need to install another texture mod to add in those races? any help is greaty appreciated 👍😑

Do you have any other mods that affect skin textures? I know a common one that causes this issue with HIMBO is RSV. Are you sure you have nothing that functions like these mods?

Author of the topic Posted

thank you, yeah i am using raced based textures...i assumed it was needed to apply the textures to all the other races, should i remove it?

thank you for helping me, i deleted rbt and now everyone has textures 😁

Its no problem!

RBT (to my knowledge) is meant to give out DIFFERENT textures to the various races. For example, you might want orcs to use a more muscular body texture, and elves a more smooth/skinny texture. Even then, you have to manually do that with each race, unless a mod does it for you (an example being BnP male skin for HIMBO).