Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrwankalot

could use some help with bilf bodyslide

hi. been trying to sort out my male mods for days now and starting to go a little insane.

finally got SAM to work but i'd really like to be able to use bodyslide to customize the bodies a little further. my understanding is that BILF generates the SAM body in the same way as HIMBO or CBBE 3BBB?

i've downloaded BILF but there's no sign of it in bodyslide. i've tried installing it through mod manager and just placing the files directly into my overwrite folder but no luck.

the SAM mods i've installed are: SAM Light, SAM Light Texture Add-on, SAM morphs for racemenu, SAM SE - Vanilla Armor, SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light, SavrenX_Bochu_Twink, SAM high poly conversion.

i'm using SKYRIM SE 1.5.97.0

not sure what to do at this point. i have a feeling it's got something to do with moving stuff into my overwrite folder but i'm not sure what.

i would really appreciate some help, thank you!

Author

Bodyslides work fine. If anything happens there you should check your mod manager as a lot of people use slides without too much trouble.

How can anyone help your problem there if we also don't know how you installed and modified your game. I have posted the name of the slide and the picture in the change log a long time ago. It should be easy to find it in the bodyslide list, provided you have installed it correctly.