Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Asriel

NPC Weight scale

Ive been wanting to change the weight of one of my male companion but the weight slider in the SAM menu is greyed out. is there anyway to enable it?

Author

From my experience, changing the appearance of NPC's mid-game tend to cause the gray face bug and other oddities.  Samson/Samuel values are an exception since they're not part of vanilla.  If you still want to try, enter the console, click on the NPC to change, then type setnpcweight x where x is a value between 0 and 100.

2 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

From my experience, changing the appearance of NPC's mid-game tend to cause the gray face bug and other oddities.  Samson/Samuel values are an exception since they're not part of vanilla.  If you still want to try, enter the console, click on the NPC to change, then type setnpcweight x where x is a value between 0 and 100.

Odd, I thought you'd have to go in to SAM in order to do it Kou

Author

I haven't used SAM's MCM menu in a long while.  I know some options were disabled for NPC's but wasn't sure if changing weights were one of them.  Using the console for things like that was something I did often with or without SAM present.

Author of the topic Posted
2 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

I haven't used SAM's MCM menu in a long while.  I know some options were disabled for NPC's but wasn't sure if changing weights were one of them.  Using the console for things like that was something I did often with or without SAM present.

Yea I used to be able to change an npcs weight via the SAM menu. but I guess it was removed with a later update.