Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

SavrenX

Download — Bochu V2 Twink Race Alpha 1.02

Author

Bochu V2 Twink Race Alpha 1.02

The Bochu V2 :

This mod comes from a mod called Lafayette CME & Twink Race which was made by a Korean modder. I don't know how the story is that this mod was not continued and was refined several times by other korean modders in the packaging until the patch for Tullius Eyes mod and all. But one point that surprised me, in the fomod there is a SAM body and it seems that this mod packs everything in one mod, aka taking assets from SAM too. Unfortunately the mod for SAM body isn't perfect and of all the textures, there is only 1 face texture that matches SAM.

I can't contact and find out who the modder is either because my translation is messy and it's not clear from google. So it's hard to read the history of the mod. In the end I decided to perfect it and at the same time resetting the CK. I also got a new acquaintance from Discord, a modder with the nickname CHAOS who apparently provided a High poly head patch and allowed me to package it in 1 pack of this mod. I removed the all merged patreon Dint Hair from this mod. I won't let this pack include Dint patreon files.

So, What's new in this pack?

1. All SAM skins have been replaced with smoother ones, aka my own version and no longer use the old skin. Everything is new from diffuse, normal map and specular. Female diffuse edited too.
  2. All the textures on the face have been patched from Diffuse, normal map, to specular.
  3. SOS ADDON now takes a slot from the SOS Smurf Average addon and I include the replacement esp. So your smurf addon is now dedicated to this mod. I'm preparing this for the next mod which is SOS V2 Patch.
  4. Genital meshes are separate and no longer fused to the body.
  5. Smaller hands. The default size of SAM's hand is too big and suitable for muscular. I specially made SAM's hand for a new shape like a woman to make it more suitable for use.
  6. Body skin is much smoother and no more blotch or spots as usual. After all, which Femboy wants his skin to have lots of blotches and spots like a rough fighter? Haha.

Minor Bugs : Sometimes when you save and reload the game in full nude condition, the hands can return to normal and get bigger. But this only happens if you save and reload your game in nude condition. The way to deal with it is very easy. Just equip and unequip armor, everything returns to normal. So this bug is only for certain situations and not every time. Only full nude save. Totally minor but you should know about this.

All Sliders face, body and all work very well so you can preset much more freely.

INSTALLATION :

Install this mod after everything about sam and sos patch. Simple just like that. You will find Twink Race on the racemenu later. SOS Smurf Addon will automatically be exclusive to this mod.

RACEMENU SLIDERS :
You can focus on 2 sliders. In the HEAD section, you can choose a Head Part if you want a head with a different normal map and you can also choose a high poly there. To choose diffuse as an addition, you can play on the Complexion slide. Very simple right.

THIN PUBIC HAIR PATCH :

Patches are also available for thin pubic hair like the general Asian twink style. Backup your textures folder or rather Malebody.dds and Malegenital_1.dds before overwriting with the pubic hair patch.

OLD BOCHU REMOVAL :

You cannot load presets from old Bochu for this mod.

What you have to do before you remove old Bochu from your game is:

- Load your preset in old bochu, it's better to set the weight to 0. After that, Export the face using the racemenu sculpt. So make sure all your favorite presets have been exported. No need to be sad because this mod will make your presets even better. After that you are free and can remove Bochu v1. Import your exported head for new Twink Race and now you can customize it even more.

Why Alpha  ?

Because I still want to update this mod, including the pubic hair version. So this mod isn't finished as a whole but it can be used. Moreover, because there are too many files, I also want to see what needs to be fixed in the future. But so far I haven't had any problems using it. For the Sacrosanct patch I will upload it tomorrow or the day after because I changed the name of the esp and made it a master file to make it easier to make followers in the future. For SKYRIM AE, Please try it yourself because I don't have AE so I can't confirm about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special note for all modders who have worked on this mod before :
To the all modders ( especially original author ) who worked to make this mod this far, the SAM community very grateful. But it's better to just join our SAM community here so that your mod can be perfected together and not pack up the whole SAM and spread it wildly underground. After all, there's nothing to lose if your mod becomes more perfect faster so we can enjoy it together. We can make patch for many things here including outfit pack.

CREDIT TO :
Official + Unofficial modder of this twink race mod, All Female assets modder, CHAOS from Discord and of course...SAM Community.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free if you want support me here. 

https://www.patreon.com/SavrenX

there is a seam and I can't get the pubic hair to be like yours and it's forcibly cut. No idea what I did wrong considering 99% of the mod looks identitical to the supposed outcome. I wish this was just compatible with sam light so I could simply have that.

164.jpg

Recently discovered this PERFECT Twink form...and would love to reimagine Hjoromir (from 3DNPCs) with this look...but I am not sure if that is even possible...
If so, how would I go about doing this? Can I use Creation Kit to change Hjoromir's race and then Proteus to apply a Twink Preset?

On 2/12/2023 at 10:11 PM, Ayshara said:

Recently discovered this PERFECT Twink form...and would love to reimagine Hjoromir (from 3DNPCs) with this look...but I am not sure if that is even possible...
If so, how would I go about doing this? Can I use Creation Kit to change Hjoromir's race and then Proteus to apply a Twink Preset?

I was able to get it to work with CK...but slightly new issue...now the eyebrows fade in and out with different facial expressions

i'm having a little problem here ><
when i put sos and sam, the friend appears, but when i put the bochu, he just goes =(

I have no idea about the "why"

if somebody can help me, i thank a lot S2

ScreenShot0.png

On 1/8/2023 at 11:02 AM, Ghostface2591 said:

there is a seam and I can't get the pubic hair to be like yours and it's forcibly cut. No idea what I did wrong considering 99% of the mod looks identitical to the supposed outcome. I wish this was just compatible with sam light so I could simply have that.

164.jpg

I am having the same gap issue. Please lmk if you find a solution, thanks!

On 2/18/2023 at 1:04 AM, Ondon said:

i'm having a little problem here ><
when i put sos and sam, the friend appears, but when i put the bochu, he just goes =(

I have no idea about the "why"

if somebody can help me, i thank a lot S2

ScreenShot0.png

well, i think the problem is with the RaceCompatibilty

i'm using that one: RaceCompatibilty All-In-One Scripted Installer
but, i still dont know how fix it =/

On 3/6/2023 at 11:17 PM, Ondon said:

well, i think the problem is with the RaceCompatibilty

i'm using that one: RaceCompatibilty All-In-One Scripted Installer
but, i still dont know how fix it =/

Have you solved this issue? I'm also having it right now after a fresh skyrim reinstallation.

Edit: Well, I was able to solve the issue. First I'm currently using Schlongs of Skyrim SE AE, and during the installation I choose NOT to install male skeleton. Then I used the FNIS to install XP32 Extended, which has the male skeleton required by SoS. After this, everything worked like a charm.

Edited by Ronivan

Im having a bit of an issue with this mod, I cant find any hair that fits this mod or a fix to make them fit, the hair kind of floats as in there is a gap between the scalp and the hair. I have tried multiple hair mods and they all seem to have this issue. From the screenshots ive seen on the mod page/comments/reviews nobody else is having this problem or knows how to fix it. Any help with a compatible mod or fix would be greatly appreciated!

Hi All! 
I like this mod but my issue is, once I created a twink (everything seems to work fine),  play the game and create manual saves and then close the game I cannot load any game save that uses this race  (immediate CTD). Any other race works fine, with all the same mods enabled. It's only an issue with this race specifically.

Looking at the crash log, I see:

Skyrim SSE v1.6.640
CrashLoggerSSE v1-11-1-0 Nov 18 2023 13:56:33

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FFE8D723D84 SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+0013D84    mov edx, [rax+0x14]

(I could upload the complete file if needed)

I tried to resolve this by checking and verifying that the load order is as described in the mod and under SAM, removing and redploying the mods, confirming I am using the latest versions.

What else can I try? Has anyone else seen this issue?

On 10/5/2023 at 8:06 PM, Axi Sol said:

Im having a bit of an issue with this mod, I cant find any hair that fits this mod or a fix to make them fit, the hair kind of floats as in there is a gap between the scalp and the hair. I have tried multiple hair mods and they all seem to have this issue. From the screenshots ive seen on the mod page/comments/reviews nobody else is having this problem or knows how to fix it. Any help with a compatible mod or fix would be greatly appreciated!

Hi! I also had this issue. For some reason the hairstyles included don't match the head, but when looking up close the mod's files I found the name of the hair pack mod used, seems to be this one: SG Hair
I put the mod above this one and it seems to work fine.