Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
g12

Download — Infinite Armory

Author

Infinite Armory

Finally I have gotten time to update this armor pack for Atomic Muscle 2!

Requirements

1. Original Mod: Link
  2. Atomic Muscle 2.0+ by Ulfberto: Link

Installation

First, install original mod. After original mod, install this mod. 

1. (AM) Infinite ArmoryMandatory
  2. (AM) Infinite Armory - BodySlideOptional. Only download this if you need. 

Important 1: Due to the bug of gloves I had to seperate them from the outfits. In order to keep original mod esp file intact, I created a new esl-flagged esp file called "(AM) Infinite Armory Atomic Muscle Patch", and you are supposed to put my esp file under original mod esp file. The original mod esp file is not esl-flagged since someone might want to use replacer mods from Nexus which requires original mod esp file. 

Important 2: Some outfits might not work well on females due to bug of gloves, but 100% work on males. I recommend using "All Male Takeover". 

Optional: If you want to esl-flag original mod esp file, make sure to load it together with my esp file in FO4Edit, as well as any other mods which require original mod. After FO4Edit finishes loading them, right click on original esp file and select "Compact FormIDs". Then FO4Edit will start to process, and after that you can add esl flag to original mod esp file, without breaking the form references used in my refit or others. 

What's inside

1. A lot of helmets. 
  2. A lot of backpacks, torso add-ons, belts, etc. 
  3. 5 outfits. Modify the variants or colorswap at Armor Workbench. 

They all support legendary and railroad weave. Crew outfit doesn't support bulge slider due to strange mesh bug. 

I didn't test thoroughly all the items. So please notify me if you encounter any. 

Where to craft

1. New workbench added by original mod, which can be built in settlement. 
  2. Console command "Help Infinite 4 FLST". Then there will be 2 FormID lists showing up in the console. I only put clothings and backpacks into FormID lists because those helmets are beyond my interest. 

Plans to Do

A skimpy and revealing version of Infinite Armory for Atomic Muscle, as well as leveled lists injection. 

• Submitter
    g12
  • Submitted
    12/08/2022
  • Category
  • Created by