Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RiceMonster

Advice on using the "SAM sliders in RaceMenu" mod?

Howdy. New here, but been modding Skyrim for a while. I've started a new playthrough using SAM. I'm also trying to use the SAM sliders in RaceMenu mod to more easily adjust the morph settings for Samson and Samuel,  but it isn't working correctly. With the mod installed, the "SAM morphs" category appears in showracemenu, as well as all the sliders, but only the Samson and Samuel sliders function. None of the other sliders under this category work, such as the height, schlong, and sliders for adjusting specific morph settings (e.g. Samson - Upper arms, Samuel - Waist, etc.). The morph settings in the MCM menu work okay though. I am using, in the following order:

STEP core+extended

RaceMenu 3.4.5
SAM (latest version)
HDT physics extension (to make the latest version of RaceMenu work)
XPMSE
SAM RaceMenu slider v0.4

Any ideas?

Yz4BA4k.png

Author

This slider mod is old and I think it's not compatible with Racemenu 3.4.5, because SAM can have some issues with higher version than 3.3 if you don't have any HDT stuff.

This mod is from 2015 and SAM didn't have HDT version at this time, the author just made a version compatible for the "vanilla" SAM version. I'm afraid this mod need to be updated but I can be wrong.

If I can assure you, these sliders are the exact same sliders from the MCM SAM menu. However, It's certainly a quality of life feature to have them directly via racemenu.

tldr; this mod is certainly obsolete and need to be updated for latest racemenu.

Author of the topic Posted

Yeah, I did try using it with RaceMenu 3.3.3, then 3.2.2. Then without XPMSE, and without HDT. Was hoping I could get the slider mod to work so I wouldn't have to go through all the menus and stuff in MCM.

Poop :/

On 6/11/2017 at 1:52 AM, RiceMonster said:

Yeah, I did try using it with RaceMenu 3.3.3, then 3.2.2. Then without XPMSE, and without HDT. Was hoping I could get the slider mod to work so I wouldn't have to go through all the menus and stuff in MCM.

Poop :/

Same here man. It becomes extra frustrating when you just want to see what changes what with the sliders, and then having to get out of the MCM to see the changes, and going back in MCM and etc etc

Wished I could just see the changes the moment I move any slider like in race menu without the hastle