Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
Dredd

Download — Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux - Soft & Supple Addon for SAM

Author

Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux - Soft & Supple Addon for SAM

Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux - Soft & Supple Addon for SAM

What is “FVAR - Soft & Supple Addon”?

“FVAR – Soft & Supple Addon” makes edits to the SAM patch of the texture replacer “Flawn’s Vanilla Argonians Redux”.

“Soft & Supple” (“S&S”) removes the vanilla green tint from the original “FVAR - SAM” diffuse maps and adds a pink hue to the nipples, butthole and schlong. Flawn’s original specular maps have been blended with the “Nuru Daily specular maps” by SavrenX for a shiny, always-wet look.

Compatibility

• Patches for Skyfurry are available.
  • Patches for SOSAM and SOSAM TRX Male Addon are available. (Patches are untested, please report if they don't work)
  • “Schlongs of Skyrim” is not supported.

“S&S” is available as:

• 4k Uncompressed for bothSAM Full” on LE andSAM Light” on SE/AE
  • 4k Compressed for “SAM Full” on LE
  • 4k Compressed for “SAM Light” on SE/AE

Requirements

INSTALLATION

1. Download and install “FVAR - Main” from Nexus (LE/SE) (uncompressed versions also available on Googledrive via "files" tab). You only really need the textures, feel free to hide the plugin and meshes if you so desire.
  2. Download and install “FVAR - SAM” from Googledrive (uncompressed and compressed versions available).
  3. (SE users only) Download and install the Yiffy Age FVAR patch from the Skyfurry discord server (click here to join). It adds 10 normal maps which contain muscle definition/ smooth bellies and so on. Swappable via Racemenu.
  4. Download and install “Soft & Supple”. Let it overwrite everything.

Final mod order:

• Your SAM setup
  • FVAR - Main
  • FVAR - SAM Patch
  • SE users only: Yiffy Age FVAR patch
  • FVAR - S&S Addon
  • Skyfurry users only: FVAR - S&S - Skyfurry Schlong patch

PATCHES:

• Skyfurry Schlong Patch: Required for Skyfurry users. Contains all schlong variants officially available to Argonian males.
  • Skyfurry clawed feet patch: For Skyfurry clawed feet users.
  • Template Photoshop file: Load a texture that has a green tint into the PSD, place it below all other layers and save it to make it compatible with S&S. Requires knowledge about correct dds compression.
  • SSE V1_0_0 hair hotfix (compressed and uncompresed): For everyone who downloaded S&S V1.0.0 for SSE and doesn't want to redownload the whole archive.
  • SOSAM and SOSAM TRX Male Addon Patches: Contains the genital textures inside the correct file path for SOSAM etc.

Don’t forget to endorse the original mod by Flawn on Nexus.

The “FVAR – SAM” patch is currently not available for download on Nexus directly. Use the “uncompressed textures” link on the "FVAR" Nexus page (under the “files” tab) or follow the "Googledrive" links on this page.

Recommended mods

"High Poly Head" is available for both LE and SE and contains an improved version of Vector's "BAM - Brutish Argonian Males" (used in my screenshots). Use the headpart slider in Racemenu to access.

Credits

Posted with direct or general permission from the original mod authors.

• “FVAR” and “FVAR - SAM” by Flawn
  • “Nuru Daily specular maps” by @SavrenX
  • Nipple and butthole assets from “Svein’s skin” (SAM version) by Vobla

Screenshots were made with the uncompressed textures in LE. ENB preset is Kwanon ENB.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/10/2022
  • Category
  • Special Edition compatible
    Yes
  • Created by
    Flawn, SavrenX, Vobla, Dredd
  • Anniversary Edition compatible
    Yes

i don't know if im missing something or did this incorrectly some how but i for the life of me can not figure out how to get this to work properly in game all i get is the version with abs no matter what weight they or i am set too any help is appreciated 

Author
Author of the topic Posted
On 5/17/2022 at 6:16 AM, rex said:

i don't know if im missing something or did this incorrectly some how but i for the life of me can not figure out how to get this to work properly in game all i get is the version with abs no matter what weight they or i am set too any help is appreciated 

I assume you're on SE / AE. Muscle definition is drawn onto so-called normal maps. On SE / AE, you have to swap those manually in Racemenu. I don't use SE at all, so I'm afraid I can't walk you through how to do it. But it should be as easy as moving a slider somewhere in Racemenu.

On 5/20/2022 at 10:04 AM, Dredd said:

I assume you're on SE / AE. Muscle definition is drawn onto so-called normal maps. On SE / AE, you have to swap those manually in Racemenu. I don't use SE at all, so I'm afraid I can't walk you through how to do it. But it should be as easy as moving a slider somewhere in Racemenu.

thanks for the suggestion but after i went into race menu i started to toy with the skin maps and my only options were make him that weird missing texture color or a weird drained of most color but reflective skin map so idk but i would be mega appreciative if you could upload a version that is just the tubby mesh but if you can't either way thanks for the help and reply anyways have a nice day 

Edited by rex

Author
16 hours ago, rex said:

thanks for the suggestion but after i went into race menu i started to toy with the skin maps and my only options were make him that weird missing texture color or a weird drained of most color but reflective skin map so idk but i would be mega appreciative if you could upload a version that is just the tubby mesh but if you can't either way thanks for the help and reply anyways have a nice day 

I didn't change anything on the normal maps so there's no point in reuploading them. Just make sure to install the FVAR SAM patch from Googledrive linked above and then overwrite it with my edits. That's the complete package.

1 hour ago, Dredd said:

I didn't change anything on the normal maps so there's no point in reuploading them. Just make sure to install the FVAR SAM patch from Googledrive linked above and then overwrite it with my edits. That's the complete package.

i have always had it set up that way and it doesn't change anything in game but it's not that big a deal i've already spent to much time trying to figure this out and i don't have it in me to continue on, Thank you again for the help and goodbye 

Author
On 5/23/2022 at 9:53 PM, rex said:

i have always had it set up that way and it doesn't change anything in game but it's not that big a deal i've already spent to much time trying to figure this out and i don't have it in me to continue on, Thank you again for the help and goodbye 

I assume that FVAR is not set up correctly for the SE normal map swap function. There is a patch available on the Skyfurry discord channel. I included that patch in the description as an optional installation step. I checked the textures and they are compatible. Haven't tried it in-game, though.

Hi! I'm having some issues with the penis textures. I have both FVAR Main and its SAM Patch, but there's a texture mismatch with the dicks. I also have Skyfurry, just in case. I attached a screenshot.

Soft and Supple is overwriting both the main FVAR mod and the SAM patch. 

Thanks in advance!

ScreenShot12.png

Author
On 7/11/2022 at 11:03 PM, ratto_1 said:

Hi! I'm having some issues with the penis textures. I have both FVAR Main and its SAM Patch, but there's a texture mismatch with the dicks. I also have Skyfurry, just in case. I attached a screenshot.

Soft and Supple is overwriting both the main FVAR mod and the SAM patch. 

Thanks in advance!

ScreenShot12.png

I created a patch for Skyfurry, you will find it in the S&S download section :) 

Author
2 hours ago, Icekingchernobog said:

will this work for the SAM plug in for Race Menu?

It's set up as a replacer, but it can easily be changed to another slot for use with "SAM Morphs for Racemenu" for SAM Light. Add the number of the slot on which you want them as described on the SAM Morphs mod page. Note that this mod only contains diffuse maps (BaseName_xx.dds) and specular maps (BaseName_xx_S.dds). The normal maps (BaseName_xx_MSN.dds) are inside the "Yiffy Age FVAR patch" from the Skyfurry discord and are already set up for SAM Morphs. You can also use that archive as a guide on how to rename the textures if you're lost.