Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heymami

what happened to the bloodborne and dark souls refits?

I got a new hard drive and wanted to redownload all of the mods i had so i spent a few hours doing that, but i couldn't find the dark souls and bloodborne skimpy refits, you guys know what happened?

Author
4 hours ago, heymami said:

I got a new hard drive and wanted to redownload all of the mods i had so i spent a few hours doing that, but i couldn't find the dark souls and bloodborne skimpy refits, you guys know what happened?

Any skimpy refit for dark soul and bloodborne from beginning ? As far i remember nobody make skimpy pack for it because lazy cutting the part.

Author of the topic Posted
14 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Perhaps you should ask Kirax as those are his mods?

oh, is Kirax the mod author? i see

20 hours ago, SavrenX said:

Any skimpy refit for dark soul and bloodborne from beginning ? As far i remember nobody make skimpy pack for it because lazy cutting the part.

i remember there was, Faux mentioned that the one who made a refit was Kirax, i dont know what happened to them, i remembered that they were available here for download